The hotel is right outside of Paris but still close to the center. Bus 57 goes directly to Gare Austerlitz or Gare de Lyon. Even it it situated right beside the circle highway, the building is extremely good insulated and no noise makes its way through.
The rooms are IBIS style, very clean, functional including TV and free internet WIFI (works good).
The restaurant does serve breakfast and dinner. Breakfast is good.
Unfortunately the staff does not know a lot about any questions we had nor are there any brochures (except from Accor). Nevertheless they are very kind and helpful.
The hotel is frequented by many groups but it is well organized.
All in all, it is a great deal to stay in Paris, business or leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France