This hotel was very clean and well-run. The front desk staff was helpful, professional and spoke fairly good English. The breakfast was off the hook and although the room was quite small, it was fine for the tourist or business person who basically just needs to sleep there. The only real negative was that the hotel was a good 15-20 minute walk from the Metro station and there weren't many shops or restaurants near the hotel. I would definitely stay in an Ibis Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France