“EXCELLENT PIZZA”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Colchester
“EXCELLENT PIZZA”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Only called in to duck out of the rain and maybe grab a beer on Saturday 6th April.1825hrs and pretty well soaked through myself and partner were looking for a supermarket.(A few hundred metres further on).
I had no high hopes other than a beer.Well we were told the Pizza would be 1900hrs,I left my partner whilst legging it to the Grimm supermarket and a further soaking.
It was worth the effort,the Pizza (I am a huge critic of Pizza) was one of the best I have ever had.I rarely eat Pizza and even more rarely even consider it outside Sardegna (Not even Napoli do pizza as well as Sardegna).

One word of warning,no local or Italian beer to wash it down and .4 beer cost 4 euro.Cost rarely an issue for me but it seemed excessive,not to mention lack of Italian beers?

Visited April 2013