“Must visit”

Gelateria Ice Street
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

I think best ice cream I had in Cagliari. Full of flavour you can recognise right away they don't go cheap on ingredients. Worth popping in to see what proper ice creams are on about

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I am a italian buy i live in Holland. Since i was a little girl i came back Every year , and Every year we went to gelateria ice street in the evenings and enjoy a icecream. Even now, years later .. When i go back to my family. I go to ice street and enjoy their ice. Chocholate is my favorite i have to say. But try the watermelon and frutti di bosco and You won't regret it!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The ice cream is nothing to get excited about in my opinion but it is of a good standard.I had some today just to refresh my memory.

I am just 3-4 minutes walk away at the moment,I doubt I would make a journey just to go there.My friends uncle used to make the Ice Cream fresh every morning about 0500 hrs for his bar 5 minutes walk from here.If I had to make a choice I would have walked the 5 minutes and turned right into Via Marconi.

It is though very good.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love ice cream, especially in Italy. I found this Gelateria in Trip advisor. Liked the comments and decided to give it a try. I should say - the ice cream was really tasty, there is variety to choose from. You can buy the box with three different ice cream (350 gr.) for 5.70 EUR. I liked it :)

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Their gelato's are great, try the dark Chocolate. They have these little cups with different ice cream flavors and candid fruits a chocolate chips - lovely decorated. If you buy more than 5 they give you a very practical icebox to take them with you.
Sometimes their staff gets very overwhelmed with the amount of work and start to argue with each other. Don't expect a "thank you", "come back soon" or even a smile. But the ice cream is worth it!