“Very pleasant”
Review of Ristorante CUCU'

Ristorante CUCU'
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Camogli
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

We had a pleasant evening at CUCU with some dishes done very well indeed. The prawns were a big hit, both cooked and raw, as was the fried ravioli. Strawberry parfait was also delicious. Would have liked to have seen a bit more Ligurian wine on the list. Slightly more expensive than other options we tried in Camogli. Good service.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (489)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

My friends, my wife and I ate at cucu after a 11 day holiday in Camogli. A wonderful town with great food. This was not the case for Cucu. The service was on point. Great service.
My wife (that does not eat read meat) took a ravioli that was filled with minced meet but was presented as a ravioli with parmesan and olive oil. Me and my friends diveded 4 dishes. Dish no 1. Tomato with borata. The borata was good but the tomato was unripe. Dish no 2. Ravioli with minched meat. We were discussing by our selves if this was canned tuna. This was minced meat that was raw. Dish no 3. Grilled squid was allright! Dish no 4. Spaghetti with fish rum that was topped with an egg. This was the worst thing I have ever had. The dish tasted like pasta with canned pet food. I can not belive that this fine dining restaurant have 5 stars on TripAdvisor.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

I saw this restaurant on Trip Advisor not far from our hotel, we had tried to get in to some places by the beach without a reservation but were turned down. Then headed towards Cucu and were welcomed with open arms. Our waiter, possibly the owner made us feel at home and treated us like we were old friends. The fish of the day was the best fish I’ve had so far on our trip, my husband had the seafood pasta which he also raved about. Don’t miss this one in camogli.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019

We have been to Camogli several times over the past 7 years, and tried to get into cucu..this time we reserved in advance and so glad we did. Went twice and loved it. My fave was octopus ragu, his was beef strips in white sauce with papardelle. Charming, warm, entertaining, delicious.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Went for a relaxing meal at Cucu. Lovely pasta dishes, kind waitstaff accustomed to international travelers. While the decor is a bit kitschy and the jazz music a bit cheesy, with a good sense of humor this pace can be enjoyed. Nice dishes, well served.

Date of visit: May 2019