“Delicious pasta at amazing value”

Pasta Fresca Fiorella
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: via Garibaldi, 189, Camogli, Liguria 16032Amazing homemade pasta and sauces for take away or small area to eat in.
Reviewed July 31, 2019

This is a wonderful place to get a takeaway lunch of 5 euro pasta and purchase fresh and dried pasta to make at home. Very friendly service!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (357)

Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

We never ever had such great „homemade“ pasta.

Very friendly people recommanded us what we have to combined...

My pesto was so delicious!!

A really „to visit“ adress!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank U5022JGtoms
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

We stopped by Pasta Fresca Fiorella right as they were opening for lunch. They sell pasta but only cook and serve with their amazing sauces for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I think this is a meal my husband and I will talk about for years to come. It was by far the best pasta we had during our week in Italy and we had great meals all week long. The pesto was so fresh and the best we have ever had anywhere. If you have a chance to stop in this beautiful town, make the time to eat here, you will not regret it!!!

Date of visit: March 2019
3  Thank RickDees702
Reviewed February 12, 2019

It's winter in Sweden. It's cold and the day light is very brief, almost sudden. At times like these I think back to all the warm, azure summers I've spent in Camogli, and look forward to the summers yet to come. In these memories there is not just one special place that fill up my mind but many; Our terrass, the basilica, san Rocco but also just the beach with all tourists. And in all of these images there is one common delicious thing, namely the unforgetful pasta and sauces from Fiorella. The food is simply the best I've had in Italian cuisine and the small, familiar, air conditioned boutique is on its own worth a visit. An oasis in paradise.

Thank you Fiorella for shedding light onto the dark winter days, and I'm looking forward to enjoying your pastas soon again.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank WilliamBergh
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful gem in the charming town of Camogli. It’s a take away restaurant that offers several varieties of pasta that are made fresh. You have several sauces to choose from as well. We would recommend the gnocchi and the ravioli along with walnut and pesto sauces. Absolutely delicious. Don’t listen to the two negative reviews here - the people are extremely kind and helpful and the prices so low (only 5 euros per order). I don’t think you can ever beat that!

Date of visit: October 2018