Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:45 PM

from $123.56
from $814.39
from $106.71
1,299 results
All reviews la cantina by foot boat ride small cove self guided tour santa margherita nice beach main beach out of season hour hike da laura steep climb euros per person great place to visit breathtaking views feel energetic service was great
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We took the ferry from camogli, and spent half a day. Prior to going, I had read all these reviews about how crowded it gets, and wasn’t sure what to expect. Yes, it was crowded, but that was part of the charm and the experience. We’re a family of 4, and instead of expecting to find space to lay out 4 towels, we managed our expectations to laying out 1 towel (because of all the past reviews), and it was perfect. We also got our hotel to make lunch reservations for us at Da Laura (i think that was the name), and their food and service was great.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

This is a nice place to visit but I don’t recommend it to go there because in August because of the big crowd.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

Beautiful location and a beautiful way to arrive you can either hike or catch a boat. We caught a boat (15 euros two way ticket to go from Recco to this location and back) (on the way back we stopped in Camogli to swim too)

1  Thank Liztravelsandeats
Reviewed July 6, 2019

I’m a 60 year old man, I think in reasonably good shape( hiked in Dolomites, Macchu picchu, Zion, patagonia and others.. this hike kicked the crap out of me! Others have said it’s quite easy, beautiful it is and demanding it is as well! I hiked from Recco and it took me about 3 1/2 hours.
Bring water, some peaches, sunscreen and good shoes! It is a beautiful hike with the advantage of swimming afterwards.
At times you are def exposed to the sun and the terrain is dry and rocky. There is no water (to drink or cool off on) along the trek. If you’re lucky you will see just a few others and have the trail pretty much to yourself!
For me, it was challenging, exhausting, and exhilarating.
Go for it if you’re in Liguria.

2  Thank richardn1517
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

I took the boat from Santa Margherita, and that made the entire trip worth it. With a short stop at Portofino, we made it here within 30 minutes. I rented a towel, umbrella, and chair, for 20 euro. It was well worth the price, knowing my belongings were semi safe. I stayed at the beach the entire day. I wish I could tell you more about the Abbey. But I can’t! Never left the beach.

2  Thank TxAggieTravler89