“Close to Miramare Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vento Ariel

Vento Ariel
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Camogli
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moscow, Russia
“Close to Miramare Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Fish soup is a bomb. Book it beforehand especially at week-ends. good for lunch as well. Nice view of marina.

Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
Montecatini Terme, Italy
“The best!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I ate at Vento Ariel on more occasions with my American clients and friends. A friend of mine who especially appreciates eating fish told me about it, so I tried. Eating in a restaurant for me is not only a matter of just good food, but it is a mixture of efficient and friendly service, cleanliness, fresh good food, scenery, ambiance, and a homey environemnt. I found all of these. Eating fish outside in front of fishermen leaving with their boats to go fishing, the right ambiance and the food was just very good with great service. I like to praise when something goes right. It did not just go right once, but every time I came to Camogli and ate in Vento Ariel. I definitely suggest it as a best restaurant worth your stay.

Malmo, Sweden
“Superb restaurant in beautiful location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Great food and wine, very helpful and friendly staff. Beautiful view over the small harbor of Camogli. Not so expensive, we had a 3 cours meal and a bottle of wine for around 100 euro. I highly recommend it - but make sure to book in advance weekends!

Pocatello, Idaho
“Great Food, Great View, Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have been to Camogli several times over the past 20 years and I have eaten at a variety of restaurants. We just got back from my last trip to Camogli, and I can say, without a doubt, that my favorite restaurant is Vento Ariel. The seafood is amazingly fresh and savory. I like to order the catch of the day and the spaghetti with clams dish is not to be missed. The muscles steamed with olive oil are are also one of my favorite dishes. There is even a fine Ligurian white wine with the Vento Ariel label, which is tasty (and not too expensive).

The view is wonderful overlooking the port. The waitstaff are friendly and what I really like, they will also tell you what an especially good dish for that day is. I know I will come back. Great Restaurant. My wife loves it, too!

Amersham
“An excellent, friendly local restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had an very, very good, end of holiday, meal at Vento Ariel. Good local produce and friendly, knowledgeable service. The location is delightful, next to the small harbour. This is what harbourside fish restaurants used to be like!
Why haven't we graded it it with 5 stars? Because, for us that requires "once in a lifetime" cooking. Vento Ariel isn't that but it's a lovely place for a good meal and we will definitely return if we're back in the area.

• Visited April 2013