“Excellent food and Excellent service!!”

Ristorante Sogno del Benaco
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly and super attentive from start to finish. The food came quickly and was absolutely delicious! I had the spaghetti in a cream sauce with salmon- it was spot on!! The prices were reasonable too considering the great location overlooking the lake. Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We sat in the beautiful outside garden restaurant, I had bruschetta and my partner had the Beef carpaccio, both were lovely. For mains I had a trio of pasta which was out of this world. It was here I got the taste for limoncello as a palate cleanser. The huge amount of mussels,the sauce and toast accompaniment was amazing, so impressed with this meal...we are still salivating over it!!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I asked to pay by credit card the man explained to me as to a child: you must go up and up means up not down in the kitchen!! How can i know were they have the paiement machine?????? No only your meals are average level, you have no education never again beuuurk

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2016

Great outdoors eating area plenty of seating, the service was good very attentive, we shared a mixed fried fish and it was cooked to perfection, went down lovely with some chilled white wine. If in the area again would certainly return.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed November 5, 2015

Weak service, weak food and not any better than when we last visited several years ago. There's much better available in Limone and be aware of the thinking the restaurant is busy by seeing lots of people sitting there - they can be the hotel's guests!

Date of visit: August 2015