We stayed at the Park Imperial for 7 days at the end of June. Our room, a superior suite in the Imperial block, was spacious, well furnished and very peaceful. We found the staff friendly & helpful, especially in the restaurant. Speaking of the restaurant, the breakfast quality was very good with freshly cooked omelettes and eggs and the dinners were superb. Up to 6 courses of exceptional standard, especially the pasta and main courses. The wine selection is comprehensive and very reasonably priced. There is a nice indoor pool, jacuzzi etc (just as well as the outside pool was very cold!) and there are extensive treatments on offer at the spa.
Limone and the surrounding lakeside vista is quite stunning and travelling around to other towns ( Riva, Malcesine etc) is very easy using the frequent ferries.
Must mention a couple of small gripes. The sunbeds are extremely hard and no cushions are provided (surprising for a 5 star hotel!). Beware also that the hotel allows pets in the rooms, so you can pay top rate for a suite only to find that someone's dirty, smelly dog or cat has been sitting on the furniture or beds the day before your arrival!
All-in-all though, we enjoyed an excellent stay and would seriously consider returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hotel Imperial is an exclusive and elegant 5 star hotel where a familiar, warm atmosphere, courtesy and first class service, will welcome you. The Hoteloffers large, luminous fashionably furnished rooms overlooking the lake or the garden, air conditioning and independent heating. Rooms for smokers are available. Bathrooms and showers are appointed with top-quality materials.The new Design Junior Suites welcome guests with great brightness of windows overlooking the hotel grounds and enjoy an exceptional scenic backdrop: the most beautiful lake in Italy! The pleasant atmosphere of the cocktail bar or during the summer the beauty of the terrace overlooking the lake, will allow you to relax drinking your cocktails or long drinks and you will live unforgettable evenings dancing on the notes of live music. For the harmony of body and mind the hotel disposes of an exclusive refined area for regeneration and relax: indoor pool, Jacuzzi, aromarium, calidarium, Finnish sauna and emotional showers. Besides the spacious outdoor swimming pool and the tennis court, the hotel offers a great fitness center endowed with the most modern equipments and Tecnogym. NEW 2015: surrounded by the garden overlooking the lake, large jacuzzi infinity pool, heated to 35° with constant temperature, to tone the body and promote relaxation. The stimulating contrast of the pure air of the lake on your skin while soaking in the hot water is a unique sensation well worth trying! A convention with Bogliaco Golf Resort, allows the fans of golf to play in the enchanting 18 holes course facing the lake of Garda. The Park Hotel Imperial puts to their guests' disposal also the advanced technique and the ancient knowledge of the traditional Chinese medicine proposed by the famous Tao Center, Natural Medical SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Limone Sul Garda
- Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao Limone Sul Garda, Lake Garda, Italy