We spent 7 nights of our honeymoon here. Right from the start we had a a friendly and welcoming experience. We had a superior suite on the first floor in the annexe only a few meters from the main building. The room itself was lovely and clean. We had a jacuzzi/bath and a really nice living area. The bed was really comfortable and we even had an exercise bike in our suite! We were welcomed with fresh fruit and a bottle of champagne.
We had a parking space in the garage which was underground and directly accessible via an elevator next to our room, handy!
We took a halfboard option and in hindsight was the best choice. The meals and service were fantastic and there were plenty of choices. The maître d'hôtel was fantastic.
The pool/spa facilities were clean and had a very relaxed atmosphere. We enjoyed some spa treatments in the Centro Tao.
Limone itself was very quiet for this time of year and I think most of the tourism comes from Germany. Be aware that English isn't as commonly spoken as German but we found that the local shops and restaurants appreciated us trying to speak italian and were very helpful and friendly and were very good value for money.
Overall we had a fantastic experience and would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hotel Imperial is an exclusive and elegant 5 star hotel where a familiar, warm atmosphere, courtesy and first class service, will welcome you. The Hoteloffers large, luminous fashionably furnished rooms overlooking the lake or the garden, air conditioning and independent heating. Rooms for smokers are available. Bathrooms and showers are appointed with top-quality materials.The new Design Junior Suites welcome guests with great brightness of windows overlooking the hotel grounds and enjoy an exceptional scenic backdrop: the most beautiful lake in Italy! The pleasant atmosphere of the cocktail bar or during the summer the beauty of the terrace overlooking the lake, will allow you to relax drinking your cocktails or long drinks and you will live unforgettable evenings dancing on the notes of live music. For the harmony of body and mind the hotel disposes of an exclusive refined area for regeneration and relax: indoor pool, Jacuzzi, aromarium, calidarium, Finnish sauna and emotional showers. Besides the spacious outdoor swimming pool and the tennis court, the hotel offers a great fitness center endowed with the most modern equipments and Tecnogym. NEW 2015: surrounded by the garden overlooking the lake, large jacuzzi infinity pool, heated to 35° with constant temperature, to tone the body and promote relaxation. The stimulating contrast of the pure air of the lake on your skin while soaking in the hot water is a unique sensation well worth trying! A convention with Bogliaco Golf Resort, allows the fans of golf to play in the enchanting 18 holes course facing the lake of Garda. The Park Hotel Imperial puts to their guests' disposal also the advanced technique and the ancient knowledge of the traditional Chinese medicine proposed by the famous Tao Center, Natural Medical SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Limone Sul Garda
- Park Hotel Imperial - Centro Tao Limone Sul Garda, Lake Garda, Italy