Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
All reviews self service salad entertainment team all inclusive option free shuttle main bar soft drinks ice cream meal times main building every evening view of the lake beer and wine views are amazing a lovely holiday optics steps
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 20, 2019

I would recommend this hotel. Comfortable, clean, friendly, good services and they make it all look easy. Quality staff attentive and kind. Highly recommend. Beds comfortable. Biscuits, water and kettle on room. Great pools.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

We booked this as a very last minute cheap break as Ryanair had £7 flights on offer!

We hired a car which we feel is a must to make the most of the area! Parking at the hotel is fine.

The setting of the hotel is beautiful with amazing views- don’t be fooled by the picture it isn’t right on the water front that is a villa part of the hotel the main part is over the road. It’s actually a very big hotel

The hotel is very dated although it seems they are trying to modernise it- we were ‘upgraded’ to a superior room (I dread to think what a basic room looks like) it comprised of two single beds and a bathroom! Wasn’t an issue but far from superior.

The food was your typical buffet but on a whole was nice. We picked and chose what we would eat - it’s actually really cheap to eat out so some days we were out for the day and had lunch somewhere and others we would have lunch at the hotel then set off for the rest of the day and have dinner wherever we ended up.

The weather was overcast most days so as this was a break we just wanted to relax and have a lay before going back to the chaos of every day life - if that is what you want do not pick this hotel! We were the furthest room so I guess first on the list to clean- I didn’t need an alarm, every morning at 8.30am on the dot the maid would crash and bang with the mop and bucket outside our room despite a do not disturb sign on the door! The last morning the gardener revved up his leaf blower and decided to unsuccessfully blow the leaves at 8.35 am!! If the sun was out it wouldn’t be an issue as we would be out and about but when it’s cold raining and windy there really is no point in getting up at the crack of dawn!

The evening entertainment is an eye opener - German singing on a plinky plonky keyboard. We went out most evenings in the car to drive round and find nice places to have a drink and take in the scenery!

I should add out of season it seems the average age of this hotel is definitely 60+ we felt like the youngest people in the whole of lake Garda (27)!!

If you want to do wine tasting or cooking classes I would suggest to stay closer to Verona/ south of the lake as it seems all that kinda stuff is over there.

It’s a nice enough hotel and if it popped up at the right price I’m sure we would return for another cheap break but at a better time of year that’s for sure!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Accomodation via booking.com-the hotel is very good, excellent service, facilities and all-in formula. We are very satisfied with our stay. I highly recommend this hotel. The beach is close to the hotel, but no sunbeds in April/May. Shuttle bus to town. Evenings with live music.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location, 10 mins walk into Limone, easy to find.
Reception was filled with lovely staff who were very helpful, we arrived just before 8pm and the reception said to just go into the restaurant, they would sort check in after we'd had food and a drink.
Perfect for a hungry party of 6
The hotel is in two parts and the rooms are outside the main hotel area, but if you don't mind walking up the hill it's perfectly fine.

Outdoor pool still had swimming in it in October which was great!

The views are amazing

Downsides are the transport provided to get into Limone is a 9 seater min in bus so prepare to scramble for a seat against others waiting .. not good:(

The hotel caters for Germans, this isn't a problem until the "Entertainment" sing in German , stairway to heaven just wasn't the same!

Yes entertainment was not our taste at all trumpets and old people moving so fast I was scared.

We found a quiet place in the basement area next to the pool and spa where we just sat and played cards, the pool table was there too, no bar open but it was out of season so I guess in high season that room would be used more.

The hotel really could do with a upgrade, decor is very old, dark wood etc, but for the price we paid 1020 for 6 adults all inclusive in 3 rooms for 5 nights it was ok.

I would definitely go back.

Thank you so much to the lovely, hardworking staff, very knowledgeable about the area, speaking over 4 languages at once and just being very professional.
Couldnt fault the front if house team at all.

Food, typical all Inclusive dining, eat as much as you like though and plenty of choices.
Staff in the restaurant also very efficient clearing away plates.

I must add here that I also spotted one of the hotel managers serving on the carvery, sleeves rolled up not a problem.
Typically felt like everyone worked well as a team ... I liked that :)

Spa area could do with better signage as its a bit of an adventure to the steam room and sauna.

Fab showers in the big bathroom.. Iimed that too.

All in all I liked more than I disliked, so I would be recommending this hotel for a short stay of up to a week.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Amazing scenery, with great lake views from hotel and balcony. Excellent staff who can't do enough for you particularly Ruby in reception. Great value for money. All meals had a good range of choice with quality ingredients used. Gardens communal areas and my room all exceptionally clean.

Room tip: Some room blocks are accesses via a hill so check first if you have mobility problems
Date of stay: October 2018