Our family of 5 was very comfortable in the apartment for a relaxing week touring Tuscany. Everything was well maintained and very clean. There was a brand new pack n' play crib for our toddler. The kitchen was thoughtfully equipped. We ate almost every meal outside on the private patio. It was helpful to be able to park inside the castle walls rather than hiking up from the parking lot below town. Monteriggioni is small, charming and beautiful. There are about four restaurants and several other shops. There are a couple places to get gelato (a daily essential!). A small supermarket is only a few kilometers away. We made day trips to Siena, San Gimignano, Volterra, and Firenze. Firenze was only about 45 minutes easy drive. The apartment was quite reasonably priced, especially for the location, size, and amenities. Thank you to the lovely Elisabetta and her family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming holiday-house within the medieval walls of Monteriggioni. A fortified village right in the heart of Tuscany a few km away from Siena and Florence. Recently restructured it's both elegant and refined, family-run it also has an informal atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Camere Dentro Il Castello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monteriggioni Castello Hotel Monteriggioni
- Camere Dentro Il Castello Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany