My stay at Borgo San Luigi was incredible, and I had an amazing time there. San Luigi is excellently placed, for trips to hill top towns such as San Gimignano and Montepulciano (where Twilight New Moon was filmed) only about 15 minutes away and only 30 minutes away from Florence and Siena which make great excursions. The staff at San Luigi are also one of the kindest and most welcoming I have ever encountered and this made the stay extra special. Also the rooms were extremely clean, traditionally furnished and very comfortable. Finally the facilities were very good from an amazingly clear and big swimming pool, with a extra part perfect for young children to the exhilarating quad biking, which was great fun. Borgo San Luigi is a beautiful once in a lifetime destination that I highly recommend, but find out for yourself...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borgo San Luigi Relais offers 73 rooms, most with private terrace or garden, allowing a pleasant stay in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, near Sienna. The five buildings making up the original seventeenth-century structure, in the midst of the 60.000 square metre park that surrounds the hotel, have been restructured respecting their original architecture. Due to its remarkable location, between Sienna and Florence, the hotel is a perfect starting point to visit a territory celebrated all over the world for its incomparable natural and artistic heritage, not to mention its food and wine.Borgo San Luigi Relais offers a choice of rooms, including Suites, Junior Suites, Deluxe and Classic Rooms, found in the different buildings within the park. The entire complex follows a rationale that encourages outdoor living, and most rooms therefore have a private balcony, terrace or garden. Guests may thus experience moments of total relaxation and peace in the open air, while enjoying total privacy.!!!!The architecture of the hotel rooms has been preserved in the original structures, with furnishings remindful of ancient country houses of the nobility. Every detail has been carefully considered, period furnishings and textiles have been chosen and matched with flooring in traditional red Tuscan tiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Borgo San Luigi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo San Luigi Hotel Monteriggioni
- Borgo San Luigi Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany