“Pleasant staff but average food”

Ristorante Il Fuedo
Ranked #28 of 47 Restaurants in Monteriggioni
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant spot to have lunch especially on a fine day. After placing our order we were asked to move inside as it was going to rain, and it did!
We ordered a steak, which was underdone by my reckoning (I should have sent it back to be cooked more), and their special which was wild boar stew. This was far too salty and only half was eaten. Overall, a bit disappointing but the staff were very pleasant.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

It's one of these instances when I have a problem on TripAdvisor; 3 seems too little, 4 seems too much. I'd rather give 4 as I prefer to give more than less. Our pizzas were decent, staff were nice and efficient and the location is great. Safe to pass by if you're in town.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018

We were going to just drop in for coffee but saw that the pizzas looked good and decided to eat. We ordered the ham pizza which was delicious along with another side dish with breads cured meats. We enjoyed all the food and drinks. The service by the waiter was OK.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a nice pizza dinner here on the Monteriggioni square. The waiter forgot to tell me they ran out of pepperoni but when I asked he brought me a generous portion of prosciutto to make up for it. The house wine was ok too.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2017

While this is a very busy restaurant, the staff were friendly and very professional. Diners were advised that there was a wait for pizzas owing to high demand. We ordered pasta and this arrived within a short period of time. Located in the main square, one can do a lot of people watching as busloads of tourists stroll by, even at 8pm!!

Date of visit: June 2017