The hotel is located in Siena Nord area, with easy access to the highway towards Florence. If you want to visit Tuscany, you definitely need a car. However, i strongly suggest getting one in Rome, because everything is more expensive in Florence than Rome. Once you have a car, this is the perfect hotel for you. It is very new and maintained in excellent condition. Rooms are very large, including bathroom and all the furniture and appliances are or at least look very new. The hotel offers free wifi (although kind of slow), free parking with easy access for the elevator and more important it offers a very rich breakfast, highly unusual for an Italian hotel. Staff is very friendly and speak good English. If you want to visit Siena, but without the car, you can take an hourly bus which stops right outside. Be careful because the last bus from Siena to Montarioso leaves Siena at 8PM. The taxi will cost you 10-12 eur, so it' not that expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Montarioso is an ancient noble palace of 1800 set inside a private park where you can relax and walk as long as you want.Ideal refuge for holidays and trip for job, come and discover the ancient tradition of Siena staying at the Villa.All our rooms are equipped with minibar, safe box, 19" LCD TV, telephone, free WIFI connection and private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Reception is open from 7am till 7.30 pm ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Montarioso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Montarioso Hotel Monteriggioni
- Villa Montarioso Monteriggioni, Italy - Tuscany