“Great restaurant ”
Review of Lassu

Lassu
Ranked #10 of 95 Restaurants in Lindos
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant - we have been to Lindos 11 times and had not found it before. We have missed out because it is a hidden gem. Fabulous view, attentive service from Nic and excellent food. The chicken with bacon and cheese was the tastiest chicken ever. The salmon ravioli was delicious and red wine excellent quality. Lovely ambience and reasonably priced. Well worth a visit

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Found this restaurant through the TA reviews. Its really worth walking by all the other restaurants to get to this one. The food was lovely. We had the grilled chicken which was succulent and a massive portion. We also had the stuffed Ravioli which was delicious. The recommended wine was very good too. Prices similar to the other restaurants. The only one grip I have is that the tables are a bit close together.

1  Thank crazycross
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We left it late to book somewhere and I couldn’t face the relentless touting along the main drag so I used TA to find somewhere close with good ratings and this place is number seven in Lindos. I’ll let you know straight away that it definitely isn’t as high as seventh best but don’t necessarily discount it. It’s a little difficult to find and has quite a grand entrance - I must admit that I expected something more swanky as I walked up the stairs but it is fairly intimate.

We shared a mushroom, bacon, cheese and cream dish to start which was ok - I’d personally dump the cream and dish it with a small salad but that’s just my opinion, the flavours were pretty good to be fair.

I went for moussaka with salad and my wife for chicken souvlaki with fries for main course. The moussaka was pretty good but I do find that moussakas in Lindos tend to be pretty low on flavour compared to the other islands we’ve been to but at €8.50 this really was a steal overall. The souvlaki was ok but the chicken had a strange texture, maybe it had been marinated but it didn’t have the consistency of chicken that had been on a griddle, again decent flavour and the fries were excellent.

This is another of those three and a half stars places that I’ll bump to four because the guys here are so nice. The fella serving was very friendly and helpful and I shook hands with the young chef who’s obviously working hard to make this place a success.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

This is a lovely place, hidden away from the Main Street and therefore a little quieter
with a fabulous view over the village, I visited twice and had a sirloin steak on each visit
because I was so pleased with the meal.
the steak was tender and lots of moisture too......as sometimes in Lindos it can be dry as a bone !.......lovely potatoes to go with it instead of chips and thats always a good sign.

very friendly staff ,nice quiet mood music and some jazz thrown in ,Konstantinos my waiter was excellent,so all in all I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Will H
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely excellent service from the moment we walked in!
The food was lovely, great portions, but not too much!
Konstantinos, our waiter, was brilliant! He recommended several dishes- all of which were delicious!
Highly recommended!!! We will definitely be going back!

Been to Lassu? Share your experiences!