Hotel Lindos View
$273
Lindos Mare(Lindos)
$216
Lindos White Hotel and Suites(Vlycha)(Great Value!)
$46
$40
  • Pool
$82
  • Breakfast included
Lindos Sun Hotel(Lindos)(Great Value!)
$94
$133
$111
Priceline
$173
$168
Lambis Studios(Lindos)(Great Value!)
$43
Yota Beach Hotel(Vlycha)(Great Value!)
$49
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrefurbished roomself cateringrestaurant upstairsair congames roomolder roomsfrying panlovely hotelsteep hillplenty of sunbedsst paul's bayhotel restaurantfree busjacuzzi bathone bedroom apartmentexcept sundaykettle and toaster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2012

What can I say what hasn't already being said..This has got to be one of the best places I have ever stayed. Not going to lie, when we were first pulling up to the hotel I was dubious about the location. It looked like it was in the middle of nowhere. This hotel couldn't be in a better location! Idyllic is a word we used quite often.
From the bar terrace had a perfect view out to the acroppolis. The hotel was on a main road but never caused us any concern. The staff in the bar and restaurant are fantastic!! They got involved with all the guests and were very informative about the area and hotel.
We asked for a refurbished room before we arrived and were allocated one when we arrived. It was fabulous!! We only booked a studio but was spacious and had everything we needed. Although if you are travelling with friends, I wouldn't recommend the refurbished studios as there isn't too much privacy. I was travelling with my boyfriend so it wasn't so much a problem. It is one of the best rooms I've stayed in. The only problem I would say with the room was we couldn't keep our patio open as we were on the ground floor and had a lot of flowers and trees directly outside which attracted a lot of bugs. Only thing I could suggest would be to cut these back even though they are gorgeous. We didn't find this an issue but if it had been wamer we may of required the air conditioning and that was abit pricey at around 10euros a day, we couldn't of afforded that.

Lindos itself is gorgeous! I love the feel of been somewhere not overtaken by other countries! The food is gorgeous with plenty of restaurants to choose from only a 5minute walk down the main hill. I can imagine in the height of season this been a thriving place to be! Plenty of shops, bars and trips to go on. With 3 beaches to choose from your not stuck if that's what you want. The best beach is definately St Paul's Bay. A little bit pebbley getting into the sea but once your in its warm and easy to watch the day go by. I can understand why lots choose this place for their wedding!

If I could recommend anywhere to visit I would say here, it has everything your looking for if you want to relax and see the island. Cannot wait to go back!! Fantastic first holiday for my boyfriend who has not stopped talking about it.
Visited 10th-20th October.

Thanks to all the fantastic staff there and the great job Yannis has done with the hotel!!

4  Thank Hayley T
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Lindos View the most luxurious and best hotel in Greece, comfortable welcoming and friendly, visited every year for the past 5 years would not stay anywhere else in Greece they all remembered us on our 2nd visit could not believe itafter all the visitors that they have

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent with verandahs and overlooking the Acropolis
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed in Lindos View in October 2012 for a week. We wanted a nice hotel in a warm climate with some nice sites and restaurants nearby, and the Lindos View did not disappoint!

Accommodation:
We stayed self-catering in one of the recently refurbished rooms. When we arrived late at night we were so impressed with the size and quality of the room. It included a decent sized living area, kitchen and bedroom (complete with bath and large bed). The bed was fairly firm, but was very comfortable and the black-out curtains helped to enable lie-ins. The balcony was large enough for the two of us to sit outside and eat breakfast or have a glass of wine and it was complete with views of the acropolis. The colour changing shower, towel swans and freshly picked flowers were also nice touches. The only thing I would possibly mark the room down on is the limited cooking tools. We didn't try anything extravagant, just made breakfasts, lunch and snacks there. This, however, was not a problem as there are countless charming and affordable restaurants around Lindos village, including some very cheap cafe / gyro shops which are also great.

Hotel & amenities:
The hotel was very clean and pleasant, and there were always enough sunbeds available. The pools are nice, offering a much-needed opportunity to cool down. The 24 hour bar was great to have, especially if you arrive late on a flight and can relax from the get-go. The staff were friendly and very helpful, and we really appreciated the maids who did a very good job and were also very friendly.

Location:
Lindos is a charming little town with fascinating little streets (mainly traffic free apart from donkeys and wild cats). The beaches are very attractive set in small coves, sheltered from the waves of the sea, making it a very safe place to swim. There is quite a steep hill going to most hills, but this needn't be an issue for many people. It is easy to get to Rhodes Town for a day visit, with public transport running frequently throughout the day. This costs about 5Euros per person each way and takes about an hour and a quarter. The hotel is situated on the main road going past Lindos, however, when I say main road it is still relatively quiet and did not seem intrusive to us.

Time of year:
As I said we visited in October (13th - 20th to be exact). We were very lucky with uninterupted sun all week, ranging between 26 and 32 degrees in the days. Apparently it is often mid 40s during the high season. It did seem as though the weather was turning the following week with many locals saying that the rain was coming, and websites echoing this. Many of the usual tourist bits were starting to close for the winter, boat rides and others were doing their final trips, so be aware that if you travel any later than this you may find there is less to do.

Overall it is very hard to find fault with this hotel or this town, so I will not try to. This was one of my best holidays in recent memory and is perfect for a spot of relaxation. So do not hesitate, book with confidence!

Room Tip: Room 731 was fantastic, recently refurbished but with some steps to reach. Complete with view of acropolis, but also with privacy thanks to a tree.
1  Thank Philly_Love_1982
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had fantastic holiday. Hotel is in a great location, what a view! The rooms are very spacious and clean. Both pools spotless. There is a small play ground for children located near the pool so you can enjoy swimming keeping an eye on kids (the water was too cold for my children due to weather as it was an end of the season and not very warm).
Food lovely, good quality frothy latte (what is important for every coffee adict!).
Staff very very friendly- what a nice, warm people work there!!!
I only wish there was a small gym and not so bright light in the restaurant for better ambiance.
I would like to come back there in the future and definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 76Soleil
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Firstly i have to comment on the fact we requested a refurbished room prior to arrival and our wishes were granted. On arrival we were showed to our room which we could not fault.
After dropping off our cases we then went down to reception for a few drinks and something to eat.
We found the service very good and the bar food was excellent. Unfortunately there didnt apear to be much atmostphere probably due to it being late in the season.
We did find that they had a few large screen T,V's on around the reception/lounge area which constantly showed every available live football match. .... Something we dont go on holiday for!
We visited the restaurant on one occasion and again found the food to be excellent but the veg was very sparse.
This was our 4th visit to Lindos but first to this hotel as we love Lindos and will be returning again.

2  Thank sam58aberdeen