Definitely a good place to lay at the beach or at the pool and relax! Good atmosphere evenings at the pool, great bay view in the daylight. Good service. Generally a clean site. 2 car rentals nearby. If you are not looking for crazy disco nights, it is a good choice for the money. Lindos is a pretty town in the day but also very interesting in the night.
- Extremely uncomfortable pillows. No feather pillows in the hotel.
- Good choice of breakfast and dinner menue, though not overwhelming (e.g. poor sausages)
- SPA area couldn't provide us with towels at noon (all towels were already in use).
- Lack of activities (e.g. at/in the pool), only 2-3 events during 1 week stay.
- Lack of restaurants nearby.
- Lindos 6 km away. Taxi can be ordered at reception for 12 EUR or you can take it from taxi stand 500 m away for ~8 EUR.
- We got a corner room on the north side - unfortunately some A/C devices are located next to the spot and so it was noisy at the balcony and while balcony doors open.
- Bus stop located 10 min uphill walk (the bus stop next to the hotel can be used only twice a day I guess).
- Closest ATM in Lindos.
- A/C in the room noisy - we had to switch it off while trying to fall asleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI Sensimar Lindos Bay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Bay Hotel
- TUI Sensimar Lindos Bay Resort & Spa Rhodes