Lindos Mare
$233
$185
$81
  • Breakfast included
Lindos Sun Hotel(Lindos)(Great Value!)
$93
$161
$152
$134
$110
Priceline
Lambis Studios(Lindos)(Great Value!)
$43
Yota Beach Hotel(Vlycha)(Great Value!)
$48
Lindos White Hotel and Suites(Vlycha)(Great Value!)
$102
$36
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
1,522 results
All reviewsjunior suitea la carte restaurantvergina bartribute actsgreek nightvlicha bayhalf boardlunch vouchersea viewfantastic hotelwaiter servicemain restaurantbreakfast and dinnermany levelsdifferent levelsmain coursepool bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This hotel completely lived up to the reviews; I only wish we had stayed longer!

The hotel layout took a bit of getting used to as the rooms, restaurants, pools and beach access are all set over different levels. They can be accessed using a variety of different lifts and stairs. It is a bit confusing at first, but you soon get used to it.

The food is good, though we did swap our evening meal for lunch some days so that we could eat in Lindos, which I would definitely recommend. Lindos is beautiful and is just a short taxi ride from the hotel.

The hotel is very clean and the beach area is good too, with free sun beds in the hotel area. Plus you can get waiter service.

The best thing about this hotel though is the staff. Everyone that works there seems to really take pride in the hotel and genuinely cannot do enough for you.

It's not very often that I would go back to the same hotel, but I'm already planning returning to the Lindos Mare!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Queenie_w78
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Being on a hillside, his hotel is on a number of levels accessible by lifts and stairs. The pools & bars are immaculate as indeed is the hotel in general. The food choice is extensive and caters for all tastes, children included. The staff are absolutely fantastic and eager to help in any way. We asked for a different room as we preferred to be higher up in the hotel due to a health issue and we were relocated within 2 hours of the request. As we were a late departure, we were able to keep our room unitil 6pm which is very convenient. We were reluctant to dine out because the hotel food was of a high quality. The waiting staff were very attentive and quick to clear used crockery & cutlery. They even took part in an impromtu display of dancing on the Greek Night during the 'professionals' break and boy could they dance - a brilliant night by any standards. The bus into Lindos can be boarded at the end of the hotel drive and takes about 5 minutes - running every 15 to 20 minutes. Taxis currntly charge 6 euros from Lindos back to the hotel and are plentiful.

Room Tip: If you like the beach chose a room on the lower levels. If you want easier access to the pool/reception/restaurant try the higher levels
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank JTW202
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I spent a week here from the 10th July -17th July and what a place loved every minute I was there,the staff are the best you will find by a long way.i will definitely return in the future so layed back but at the same time very friendly and expert at what they do.keep up the good work.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank eddydyble
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My partner and I don't normally do beachy/inclusive/package sort of holidays. We mostly do city breaks. But, we were off to Rhodes thanks to a family wedding. So, the luxury was sort of forced on us, really. But, boy, is that something we could get used to. Rhodes, is of course, a beautiful destination, but I think we really lucked out with this hotel. Some of our family and friends who were staying at other nearby venues weren't so keen on their lodgings.
We were on half-board with the Lindos Mare and the food was terrific. A huge variety at both meals...impossible to grow tired of the restaurant thanks to its many options (and from what I understand, most stuff is locally sourced.). Everything tasted fresh and expertly prepared.
The hotel has its own bit of private beach and we spent a good amount of time down there every day, reading on a lounge chair and then eventually ordering lunch to the beach-side area. A great feature which makes you feel pampered.
Speaking of pampering, we each had one treatment at the hotel's spa. I had the hot stone massage and it was probably the best one I've had to date.
Our room was one of the smaller ones in the hotel but it had a nice view and was cleaned to a high standard every day.
Something nice about the hotel is that they had both baby birds AND kittens around. There was a nest of birds on a light fixture in the hallway on my floor. The hotel changed the paper under the light every day. I thought that was sweet. Some heartless joints would just dispose of the nest, but I thought it was lovely that they allowed the birds to live there (I believe they come back every year...or that's the impression I got).
The kittens are outside a couple floors up. Rhodes has a massive feral cat population...these kittens and their Mom didn't seem feral...but anyway, lovely again. Many of my fellow hotel guests were equally charmed.
The staff were wonderful as well. Really got the feeling that they all took genuine pride in their good service. Friendly, helpful, cheery and a big part of the good memories we had during that week-long stay.
Would definitely return to this location if we were ever in Rhodes again (or saw a good deal online!)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank katemccabe39
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am back from Lindos Mare ,with wonderfull memories.At the first moment you enter the hotel you will be struck with the incredible view,smiling staff and smell of cleanliness.The hotel has a marvellous setting,a beautiful beach,incredible food...but I think the real magic behind it is the personnel from top to the bottom.They firstly give you a warm welcome in the reception,cleaning staff is all around the hotel continously sweeping floors,cleaning elevators,stairs,mirrors,glasses...You get a wonderfull breakfast and dinner which includes everything you would like..clean,fresh and delicous..And serving it with a genuine friendliness.
I have stayed in many good hotels,but I havent seen more genuinely friendly sttaff,than Lindos Mare main restaurant team..Tesekkurler Yiannis,Mikalis and Savvas.Efharistó...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family