The hotel is just wonderful. I like it immediately . We have vacationed in September 2013 , along with little daughter . We arrived at the hotel around 7pm. At that time it was already dark. At the reception we were met by a pleasant young woman named Anna. Arrival went very quickly. We have helped to bring things and we'll set off for dinner. We got a very nice room . The hotel has one main building, two additional wing and detached villas with private swimming pools . Our room was located in the second wing on the ground floor. It turned out very handy when room opens directly onto the street. In the morning we woke up and my daughter immediately ran out into the street, loved to run barefoot through the grass. During the day she was asleep, but at this time we had a chance to sunbathe outside. Nearby was a swimming pool and bar. I realized that this room was recently renovated , so everything was new. Bathroom just shone : the new hot tub , sink , etc. There was a new plasma TV in room. The rest is as usual - a large bed, desk, dresser, closet ... and how nice addition has a large sofa .
We rested all inclusive . The food was very tasty and varied . Every day there is something new. Lots of seafood , fruits, vegetables, and nothing more. How, for example , in Turkey, 10 kinds of pickles ) . Very tasty wine , especially liked the pink . Very light and refreshing . All drinks are not limited. For breakfast necessarily fresh orange juice. Serve very polite waiters . I note that all the staff are very polite and attentive. The restaurant welcomes guests with a very sweet girl named Katherine . We are sometimes asked to make food for my daughter . This is me telling about the main restaurant. There is also a restaurant at the bottom and one on the way to the beach. Last for lovers of fine dining , meaning there can be an expensive drink wine, eat delicious food on large plates , a higher level. We were there only one time on the evening of lobster , it was also very tasty. But they have to pay for those who have an "all inclusive" discount of 30 %. Therefore we are constantly having breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant . If you take a different power supply system , the next to the hotel there are plenty of small restaurants , so it just will not stay hungry .
Now, about the area and the beach . The grounds are gorgeous . Lots of greenery , trees and flowers. On the site a lot of pools , there are even heated for small, but we did not use them as prefer the sea . On the beach road leads through the villa. The sea is crystal clear , dark blue , moderately salty. Pebble on the beach . It was just saved, because my daughter could watch to touch the stones If you want to lie down on the sand , you can go to Lindos, 5 minutes from the hotel, there is a wonderful sandy beach.
Loved that the hotel is family run . There were a lot of children . So , my daughter quickly found friends . The hotel has two playgrounds , one near the pools , and the other on the beach. There is a children's club. Every day there was children's disco at 9:00. My daughter was delighted. After the disco was small performance . Also 2 times a week was Greek night . Pretty quiet animation . If you want to continue , then again, you can go to Lindos, there are clubs and bars.
The hotel has a very nice spa. There is a hammam, sauna , spa pool , gym , hair salon . You can take care of your health and beauty.
If you do not like to sit in the hotel , you can rent a car and visit the local attractions , there are enough of them , well, or just ride around the island and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
To sum up, I want to say that was the first time in Rhodes and I'm ecstatic. I'd love to plan a trip here next year. I wish you all a wonderful holiday !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The quality renowned, Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas is the ideal destination for marvelous vacations and relaxing holidays. This architecturally innovative hotel combines luxury with its delightful blend of Greek Classical styles and ambiance meters from the crystal clear beach. The hotel is situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos, close to the picturesque village of Lindos, on the Southeast area of Rhodes Island. Its unique beauties of nature and cultural heritage characterize it as the most intriguing region of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lindos
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Hotel
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Resort
- Atrium Palace Rhodes
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Lindos, Rhodes