Mitsis Lindos Memories Resort & Spa
$271
  • Breakfast included
Lindos Sun Hotel(Lindos)(Great Value!)
$129
Hotels.com
$259
$252
$116
$256
Hotel Lindos View(Lindos)(Great Value!)
$267
$250
  • Pool
Lindos Blu(Lindos)
$463
Ville di Lindos(Lindos)(Great Value!)
$87
Lindos Village Resort & Spa(Vlycha)(Great Value!)
$111
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprivate beachgreek nightapollo barhalf boardside sea viewpool arearestaurant managercold towelssmall hotelglass of champagnewedding nighta short taxi ridebeautiful hotelfresh fruitcold meatsamazing locationbottled water
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Exactly one year ago we celebrated a birthday at this hotel.
The magical atmosphere, the inner light of the hosts (very quickly became friends and advisors are excellent), the beach pleasant and serene, and the food variety.
On the birthday treat and the surprises of the hotel staff (Shhhhh it's a secret) were the highlight.
All this aroused our desire to go back to a similar place for diversity. Two days We are looking online, and not finding hotels stimulates us like to return to this hotel for  a happy weekend.
Going to try to book again with joy and visit the wonderful smiling stuff at the opening of the tourist season

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank yoav10
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed at the Lindos Memories in August 2012 and we spent a wonderful 10 days welcomed by the gentle and helpuf staff of the hotel.

I don't know if the level has changed since then but when we stayed there a number of things were excellent.

First, the place was super clean. You could see at any time of the day the staff cleaning the floor, lamps, rooms and whatever you may think.

Second, the access to the sea is nice (no rocks to climb on) and the hotel, although the beach is not enormous, has a very nice sea in the front.

Third, the staff is very helpful. I could remember Maria (very kind lady at the reception) and the staff at the taverna who always serve you with the smile at any time.

The breakfast was also good. the dinner I found ok, at the time it was considered a bit "monotonous" by some clients, but I guess because in August the Greek islands are full of Italians who are notoriously picky with food (I am Italian myself, I know!).

Fourth, I would like to mention Sotiris, the (at the time) manager of the Hotel. I hope he's still there since he had a good grip for clients and made sure, in a very professional way, that everything run smoothly.

Last, the hotel is not so far from the village Lindos. At the beginning I and my husband were afraid that it would be too difficult to get to the village on foot due to the lack of a pavement and light on the street. To our big surprise neither the light nor the pavement were lacking and we could go very often to Lindos village. It takes a bit more than 20 minutes, pehaps too much? but it was a nice evening walk for us.

All in all I cannot but advise a stay at the Lindos Memories.
if we will go again to Rodos, we will certainly stay there, since we have very nice "Memories" of the place.

Silvia

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank silviakota
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I visited Memories again in October 2013 for the 3rd time. I love this hotel! I usually like to go to new places on holiday but, because I know the service and quality I'll get here, I keep on going back! Read my previous reviews for more details. The staff are the key to this friendly place. Many are there year after year and you are greeted like an old friend. Highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank MrsFussyBristol
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We went to the Mitsis Lindos Memories last August . We stayed there one week . We chose this hotel because we wanted a quiet and relaxing place , and that was really the place we were expecting . The hotel is really beautiful , located in a very charming spot , it has its own private beach , small but looking onto a wonderful blue sea . Our room had a view on the countryside and the mountain and was very quiet . The swimming pool is very pleasant and very clean , like every place in the hotel . There are beautiful flowers and bushes whose colours fit perfectly to the colour of the stone used to build the hotel .
As far as the food is concerned , we can only say that it was really great . Every day we had a large choice of dishes . The breakfast buffet offered everything you could expect , from fresh fruit juice , cereal , different kinds of bread , home jam , trout , eggs , beans ...
The restaurant has a view onto the swimming pool and the sea and it was really pleasant to eat with such a view and listening to live music .
But for us the most important thing is to say that the staff was really wonderful , smiling ,helpful at the reception , the restaurant , as well as the swimming pool .
I think we'll go back there . Moreover the hotel is situated just near the beautiful village of Lindos and it's just a 15 minutes walk !!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Sazdy2
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I stayed at the hotel in June, having previously visited in September 2010. The hotel was full, I had a room with an all night 'hum' in the main building as there were problems with the air con. I did eventually get moved to a quieter room in the building on the left hand side annex and that was lovely. The receptionist was at best aloof at my request to be moved. The hotel was 'mobbed' by guests at the weddings taking place in the ten day period I was there. They weren't all staying there but their friends came in and took over the beach, sea, tavern and pool and were really noisy. On several occasions areas, or most of the hotel, were 'off limits' due to the weddings. On the plus side I thought the service in the restaurant was great, the maître d' was so helpful. In fact most of the staff were lovely apart from the surly girl on the front desk. Lovely hotel, beautiful setting but I wouldn't go back.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo