“Very small portions & poor food quality”
Review of Delight Restaurant

Delight Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 87 Restaurants in Lindos
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lindos, Greece
“Very small portions & poor food quality”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The portions where very small compared to other restaurants in Lindos with the same food price. We also had to pay for the bread we didn't order. The prawns (4 pieces and some chips) tasted like fire (smoke) and the stifado was dry. The mussels (very little) where accompenied with sweet peppers, but they weren't fresh.

• Visited May 2013

• Greek first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Very good service, average food, good view of Lindos Lanes”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband had the fillet steak which sadly was over cook, the meat ball starter was nice, I had the chicken breast cooked with cheese in the middle and wrapped in bacon which tasted ok, it comes wrapped in foil, I wander if the food is cooked earlier on. It was nice to watch people walking up and down the Lindos Lanes from our seat and the waiter who could have been the owner had a great sence of humour. They were good about leaving us for as long as we wished before bringing the next course out. The house rose wine is good value and tastes fine. Worth a visit.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank judeandstuart
Port Talbot
“A true Delight”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I would recommend The Delight for the excellent menu on offer. I eat fish & vegetarian dishes. I had lovely creamy hummus & a fab vegetarian plate of dolma des , moussaka , big beans & aubergine. The other half had steak & chocolate crepe. Delicious & good price up on the roof with lovely views.

2 Thank BigFatBudgie
blackburn
“dreadful”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

This restaurant is not as the name suggests a delight ,,, one of the worst Greek restaurants I have eaten in....food was cold and I mean cold , badly cooked , badly presented . I have been in dozens of Greek restaurants and trust me when I say this is at the bottom of the list........bad cafe food is how I would describe our meals...and not cheap either...I ate 1970's school dinners that were of a higher standard....we just left the food and got out quick,, i was scared that if i complained they would bring more....heed my words..don't walk past this one ....RUN!!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank stranger1001
“Don't eat here”
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

The food was terrible. I had grilled prawns served with veg steamed to within an inch of its life. I went away very hungry. The views were the one redeming feature.

1 Thank looking4luxuary