Stayed with a party of 16 for the marriage of friends.
Accommodation in a suite (room) with pool highly recommend. Flight to Rhodes over 3
hours late, sandwich left in fridge on a complimentary basis.
Dinner held for 20 guests in Elements Restaurant after the marriable ceremony at a Greek Orthodox chapel overlooking St. Paul's Bay. Tastefully decorated, delicious 4-course dinner and in a most glorious setting. Dancing followed dinner in the private restaurant.
Cuisine throughout was of a very very high standard.
Rooms tastefully appointed with large bathrooms, comprising bath, large rain shower cubicle.
Cabanas on the beach a delight to protect from the strong sunlight but still enjoying a warm breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes