We booked the hoilday with Jet 2 , meals onboard were ok , private transfers , all good
Hotel -its all been said before , hotel first class , also the grounds , swimming pools , pleanty
of sun beds , either by the pools , or on the beach ( there first week in june , did not appear over crowded ) Beach very rocky , but the water appeared chyristal l clear , fab colours when the sun was shining on the water
We had a suite with our own plunge pool ( 613 ) could not fault the room , big , kept clean
by a very good cleaner , bathroom was good , sliding door on the toliet area , so if in use , you could slide the door closed , and some one else could use the bath room if needed .
Girl came round every morning to top up , teas / coffee ,milk
Only problem was by having a sea view room with pool , by 16.00hrs your patio area was in the shade , it appeared room 611 , had the sun a bit longer on the patio ! , so at this time we went to the beach , or the pool area .
Dinning Room , nice decor , never seemed over crowed Marianna , did a great job of finding you a table , Olga & Nikos worked well as team , bringing you your drink , and clearing the tables , the only fault ( my opinion the food was not so good , seemed to have the same food ever night !!! , i was expecting to see some strawberries , passon friut to finish , but same fruit , mellon , apples , kiwi , but i liked the ice cream !!!
Beech side bar , perfect for a nice quite pint , my wife had a glass of wine , nobody smoking , just a little back ground music , never crowded , again the staff first class .
In my opinion Aquagrand is let down by the food ,. The grounds , swimming pools , just perfect all grades of staff always helpful , polite . The top manager his a very nice person , down to earth , takes time to talk to his guests , how are they enjoying their holday , or to help them find their way around the his hotel , i think his manner , and his working relationship with all the staff who work there , thats why i think you get very good service from all grades of staff , they appear proud to be part of a a great team .
There is nothin near at all , the Aquagrand so its a walk , bus or taxi , or hire car if you want to go any where .
Lindos worth a visit , nice steady walk ( approx 1/2 hr in the heat , pavement to walk on so its safe to walk , going back down hill ,) In Lindos lots of shops , cafe , bars .
Pefki ok for 1/2 day , caught the local bus , too far to walk , its ok but looks a little tacky
( local buses are ok , on time clean , got air con , the ones we caught .
Rhodes Town went on a trip , well worth going , fortified old town , cobbled streets , shops ,
we found lots of gifts shops offered you a discount has you looked at a item .
New town did not think much there , but clean , a good day out .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious beach-front hotel with limitless views to the bright blue of the Aegean Sea, just 1500 meters away from the renowned traditional village of Lindos. Nestled into a cliff side, the hotel blends in magically with its Lindian surroundings and enjoys breathtaking views of the Aegean. The private-like beach, in front of the hotel, stretches to a length of 200m, and although rocky in nature, its crystal clear turquoise waters are easily accessible through wooden decks and panels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquagrand Exclusive Deluxe Hotel Lindos
- AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort Lindos, Rhodes