“Super Marios, I dont think so!!”
Review of Mario's Restaurant

Mario's Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 87 Restaurants in Lindos
Cuisines: Greek, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Jarrow
“Super Marios, I dont think so!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I must say the service was first class, but the interior/decor seriously needs updating, it's like walking into an 80's place.
The food was ok, nothing special, just the usual touristy stuff. would I go again..................no, not when you have Maria's right next door!

1 Thank AndyRVTR

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
wiga
“best restaurant in lindos”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

best value in lindos and great food and superb and lovely people / we have been going to marios for 10 years / you can even get pukka pies !!!!

1 Thank john B
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“pukka”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

basic no frill food, also some english dishes like sausage and mash and pukka pies for when you might be feeling homesick

1 Thank debanddave0
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First time we have eaten here !”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

lovely little restaurant situated next to maria's in the village , first time my family have ever eaten in here and we gave it our seal of approval! Gyros plate for me - fab love the tzatziki and yet another pizza for my sister -she also gives it thumbs up . My grandparents say '' you can never miss a sunday roast '' overall really good and will come again next year !

Visited July 2012
3 Thank LindosLoverE
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We always go to Mario's every year food is superb service is excellent and food is really cheap 1 of our favorite restaurants in Lindos