“as close to perfection as is possible”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Panoramic sea view from Lindos Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Tatty61
Lossiemouth, United Kingdom
“as close to perfection as is possible”
Reviewed April 12, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This is our second visit to this villa and we have already booked for 2018.
Generally I am not easy to please when it comes to holiday accommodation, details can irritate me.
Lindos Shore Villa has me completely hooked.
Panorama.
Peace.
Perfection.
The views are actually better than the photographs.
Tranquility just comes as soon as you arrive.
The villa itself is faultless.
This is all achieved by location, the weather and the care and attention of your host.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 1, 2017
"I am extremely grateful for your amazing comments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and looking forward to hosting you again next year.

Yours
The owner
Kate M
“Pure luxury”
Reviewed February 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed at the Lindos Shore Boutique Villa for a couple of nights in October last year to break a very average stay in Fakaraki! Best thing we ever did, these apartments are absolutely gorgeous, beautifully furnished and decorated and in the best position for access to the beach and the town. The owner meets you on the outskirts of the town so you can park up then transports you to the villa through the narrow streets on something akin to a trike (no vehicles allowed in town) which is an experience I will cherish! Yes these apartments are top money but worth every penny! Beers and fruit in the fridge, ipad to use if needed and the most comfortable bed ever! As for the view- wow I couldn't stop taking photos.

Feb 15, 2017
I am extremely grateful for your amazing comments. I am so pleased to hear your compliments.I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay, to Lindos Shore Boutique Villa and looking forward to hosting you in the near future again.Thank you!!!
Paul P
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Unbelievably perfect”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Unbelievably perfect, these are the two words we used to describe the whole experience. From the first time we stepped off the Rhodes/Lindos bus to the moment we left in a Taxi i can honestly say that Fillipos could not have done more. We were picked up and taken to the Studio, there was the best welcome pack we have ever seen , the Studio was cleaned every day and we were even left a gift following a family christening. Nothing was too much trouble. The Studio has been renovated to an incredibly high standard, nothing has been done on the cheap and very good use of new technology. Everything you need is there, including proper coffee machine and the best shower we have ever had. The location is perfect, so much so that we did have several instances of other tourists walking onto our terrace to take pictures of the stunning view :-) . We were 2 minutes from the beach and 2 minutes from the Acropolis, shops and restaurants are all within 5 minutes, we only left Lindos one day as everything we needed was around us. We will definitely be going again. Massive thank you to you Fillipos and all of your Family who all contributed to a perfect holiday.

Nothing negative to say about the whole Lindos experience but there are a few things that you need toi know, as stated they did not get in the way of our holiday but may be important to some people

School - The Studio is next door to a very small junior school, as we were in Lindos during a school term then we did get some of the usual playground noise, to be honest, we loved it, took us right back to the days that kids used to play outside.

Cats - You either love them or you hate them, luckily for us, my wife loves them and i hate them. The Lindos cats could alomost be called proffesional cats, they know the score, if (like my wife) you give tehm encouragment then you have a cat for the duration of the holiday, if like me you send them a threatening stare, then they leave you alone, they just seem to know. Each cat has its own "patch" so my wife adopted one that was a suitable distance away from the accommodation.

Donkeys - Before we arrived we thought it would be cruel to use a small donkey to heft our weight up a mountain side, to be honest whilst not being cruel it was just not for us. The Hill is steep but is easily walkable if you manage to disguise looking at the view for rest breaks. The donkeys are actually revered in Lindos, so well looked after so no issues with there use.

Hills - Most, actually everything is on a hill so expect to have a few times when you are huffing and puffing, not sure how someone with impaired mobility would get on, didnt really see anyone and could not see how wheelchjairs woudl get up some of the steep flights of stairs.

Rooms Cleanliness
Nov 4, 2016
I would like to thank you for writing such an outstanding review. It is an honor to receive such appreciative comments for my brand new superior studio.
I'm very happy you enjoyed the quality and comfort,
and will be a pleasure to welcomes you back again.
Craig871D
“Stunning and truly "5 Star Villa"”
Reviewed September 15, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed at Lindos Shore Villa a couple of years ago and found it to be truly 5star. Booking again we did wonder if it would have lost any of it's charm. We need not have had any concern as the villa is still stunning, possibly the best outlook in Europe and everything is as it was, top quality in an unstated way. The sun terrace on the top of the villa was a great addition and very useful. Filippos the owner could not be more welcoming and helpful but leaves you to enjoy your holiday. We originally saw the villa featured in the Sunday Times travel section in 2014 as a top destination and it certainly has not lost any of it's appeal.

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for your kind comments!They make us keep on offering you the best
hospitality possible.Hope to see you in the near future for the third time!!!
Monica G
Vicenza, Italy
“Lindos Shore Villa”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Lindos shore boutique Villa is the perfect location to spend the holidays.
We spent a week in the Villa and it was fantastic!!! I think it is located in the best position in Lindos, it has a precious decor, comfort of all kinds, breathtaking view. It is a dream come true, you would stay there forever!! The owner is very kind and very helpful. We really had a fantastic experience!

Sep 16, 2016
I am extremely grateful for your amazing comments.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay,
and looking forward to hosting you in the near future.
Nice to meet you !!!
nigelr741
Bath, United Kingdom
“Lindos Shore Boutique Villa”
Reviewed September 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is the second time we have stayed and as always a very warm welcome, fridge stocked with food,plenty of water. The villa its self as usual perfect, everything you could wish for and if it's not there just ask Filippos and it will be there the next day nothing is to much trouble for the team Stella the cleaner is lovely and very efficient.

Traveling group: Family
Sep 11, 2016
Thank you for your kind comments!They make us keep on offering you the best
hospitality possible.Hope to see you in the near future for the third time!!!
Andrew N
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“The perfect spot?”
Reviewed September 5, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in the studio just above the villa. It has to be the perfect spot... Unrivalled views, peaceful & quiet location, luxurious surroundings, a few steps down to my fave beach on the planet & a few steps along to the wonderful Broccolini's restaurant. Dipped into the village just once during our stay, there's no need to go anywhere else, it's right here. So, if you're like us & you're looking for a serene beach holiday then look no further. Beach, eat, sleep, repeat. Best little break I've had in Lindos for quite some time. Regards the booking process, I recommend contacting the owner Fillipos direct. Absolute all round gem this place, don't hesitate!

Sep 7, 2016
First of all I want to thank you for writing such an outstanding review.
It is a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed staying in my brand new superior studio.
Looking forward to offering you our Greek hospitality again.
Looking forward to see you again.
Filippos
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing