“lindos shore review”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Panoramic sea view from Lindos Bay
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Craig871D
“lindos shore review”
Reviewed October 7, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

This is an outstanding villa. the attention to detail, the way the villa is decorated and equiped is second to none. The owner Filippos could not have been more welcoming and the welcome pack he supplied was incredibly generous. We saw it featured in the Sunday Times Travel section as a must visit and they were right.

Rooms Location
Oct 10, 2014
I am extremely grateful for your amazing comments.
I am so pleased to hear your compliments.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay,
and looking forward to hosting you again in the near future.
H_l_ne_M1...
Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
“Perfection, evcharisto Filippo!”
Reviewed September 8, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We spent 3 nights at Filippos' villa in August and it was wonderful. The villa is beautifully furnished, nothing is missing, from Nespresso machine to wifi, beautiful bedding, and even a hair straightener. The view on the bay is gorgeous, as there are no houses in front of the villa. Last but not least, Filippos has been the most wonderful host, very reliable, and genuinely kind and generous. The Greek hospitality at its best!

Value Service
Sep 9, 2014
Your amazing review made me feel perfect.
I am blessed to offer Lindian hospitality to special
people like you.
My villa awaits you for more exciting holidays.
Sandie127
Cobham, United Kingdom
“"Wonderful!"”
Reviewed September 7, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We having been coming to Lindos on and off for 30 years and this villa is by far the best we have ever stayed in.
What really makes this villa so wonderful is it's location, the views are the best in Lindos! We could have sat on the fantastic terrace all day and night and never got tired of it. The villa is just a few steps from the beach and a very easy stroll into town.
Filippos has thought of everything to make the villa "A Class". From the moment he meets you in the main square, you know he is going to go the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect, nothing is too much trouble for him.
The villa is spotlessly clean and is kept that way throughout the whole time. The kitchen had everything you would need and everything was of a high quality. The fridge was stocked with food and drink (fantastic) with enough bottled water to last our entire time there. Both the bath and beach towels were of high quality. The beds, even in the lounge, were very comfortable.
The only drawback for us was, as a group of 6 (me, my husband and our 4 teenage girls) that although the villa does accommodate 6 people, it is more suited for 4, or for 6 if you all go to bed and get up at the same time, as the only way into the 2nd bathroom is through the kitchen. Quite often our 2 older girls would stay out late, so would disturb the 2 younger ones (who were sleeping in the lounge area) when they came in as they needed to use the bathroom. The girls switched rooms half way through the holiday but then of course the older ones were then upset when they were disturbed in the morning by the younger girls using the bathroom and us wanting to get breakfast.
Other than that, it was perfect and we would definitely book it again.

Location Service
Sep 9, 2014
First of all I want to thank you for writing such an outstanding review. It is an honor to receive such appreciative comments from an experienced traveler in my village Lindos as yourself.
I'm very happy you and your family enjoyed the quality and comfort of Lindos Shore Villa.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.
254Rachel...
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Our third visit!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I just want to say that I have already written a review for this villa but thought it worthwhile to do an update. As a family we have now stayed 3 times and all 3 visits have been wonderful. Fillipos is an extremely hospitable host and genuinely warm and caring. The villa wants for nothing and is consistently spotless and beautiful. The situation is perfect as it's a very easy walk into the heart of lindos but away from all of the daytime hustle and bustle and therefore very peaceful. The views are outstanding and made even more special from the comfort of the outside terrace area. The villas position makes it easy to wander down to Pallas beach (little beach) with the kids' buckets, spades, dinghies and all! If there is one word for this villa it is 'perfect' and I'm sure we'll soon be back for visit number 4!

Apr 16, 2014
I am extremely grateful for your amazing comments.
I am delighted that you and your kids enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to having you and your family with us again in the future.
mipatre
Marathon, Florida
“A dream come true!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We decided to spend two weeks in February on the island of Rhodes. I searched the internet for a small villa to rent for the entire time, hoping to find a comfortable property with a picturesque view. My wife and I could not have imagined such a perfect villa in such a perfect location as this one. The villa was beautifully appointed with all amenities, which exceeded our expectations. The view was breathtaking, both from the bedrooms as well as from the outside terrace overlooking Lindos Bay and the surrounding cliffs. The weather even cooperated and we had many sunny days in the 60s. However, what was even more remarkable was the warm and gracious Filipos who was always thinking of some way to make our stay even more wonderful.

Mar 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience to lindos shore boutique villa.
I am so pleased to hear your compliments.
Looking forward to your return!!!
meerkat_1...
sydney
“Brilliant Honeymoon”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

In the beginning of November, we had our honeymoon in Lindos. Weather conditions weren't favourable and most of the shops were closed due to seasonal reasons but Lindos Shore Boutique Villa was beyond our expectations with its friendly owner Philippos. Villa has all the facilities you might need during your stay, it is especially great for big families and groups with its two bedrooms, two bathrooms and one large kitchen. You wake up in the morning with the outsanding view of bay of Lindos. Despite the chilly weather, we had a great time in Rhodes and this villa had an important role in this. We were planning to spend our last day in Rhodes town but changed our plans and stayed in Lindos. We will be back...

Jan 8, 2014
I really appreciate your kind remarks.
It is a pleasure to hear that you really enjoyed your honeymoon
staying in the villa.
Looking forward to see you again.
Gabriele...
Vienna, Austria
“One week in Paradise”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Last year my husband and I spent Newyear in Lindos in this amazing Villa. The week was like in Paradise. "This was our best holliday ever!“, I said to my husband. And we were very, very lucky, that we could come back to "our" villa this autumn. And – I couldn't believe it – , it was even MORE BEAUTIFUL! Philippos, the owner, had put a relaxing-chair on the terarace, in which you feel like in heaven :-) When we finally had to go home, again I said to my husband: "Now this was our absolut best hollidays ever!!! How can we beat this?“ But I am sure, that Phillipos will have a surprise for us again, when we come back :-))))))

Your age range 25-34
Dec 15, 2013
I am really thankful for your kind remarks and even happier that you came back again.
It is my pleasure to fulfill your wishes.I will do my best so that the best surprise awaits for you
next time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing