“Simply the Best Food In lindos by some distance.”

Ambrosia Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Lindos
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We go to Lindos a few times each year and every year we like to try new places for food and we do, but we always get drawn to back to Ambrosia, the service, the atomosphere and the food are just about as good as it gets.

I love the passion of this place, the staff love their customers and they also love the food they serve.

Passion is a powerful work tool when you have it, this place has buckets of passion..

All i can say is just go when in Lindos...

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Everything was perfect : the food, the service, the atmosphere... I definitely highly recommend this place. It changes from the usual typical greek food!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had not pre booked a table but were made very welcome by George and his daughter Lisa even though they were very busy. George was so friendly and helpful we knew we were going to have a good evening even before the food arrived. The food didn't disappoint and the steaks were perfect.We were given plenty of time between courses and not rushed at all. Lisa told us to relax and just tell her when we were ready to order dessert . Next time we come to Lindos we would eat here again more than once.

1  Thank pinewoods
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Whilst everyone else in Lindos seemed to want to sit on wind-swept roof terraces, we decided to dine in Ambrosia. White-washed, exposed stone, simple, cosy - no outdoors but no wind! George is so personable. It is clear that he wants every customer to have a good experience. I won't repeat what others have mentioned but I do recommend you try this restaurant.

For starter, I had the feta cheese in filo pastry which was just delicious and the best one I had during my week's stay in Rhodes. Sea bream was my main, which George de-boned for me. We did not really have room for pudding but we decided to share a delicious chocolate volcano cake.

We had a really enjoyable evening (helped along by chatting to 2 nice couples at the next table). I recommend this restaurant. It was certainly the best dinner we had in Lindos.

1  Thank dee090
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Back in 2007 we chose Ambrosia for our wedding breakfast for many reasons but the main one being George.
We've been back to Lindos a few times since and have ate there twice in the last week. George is a wonderful welcoming host he makes you feel special without being annoying his balance is perfect.
The food is excellent and the setting is wonderful. But the big sell is George who made our wedding wonderful as well as all our returning visits.

1  Thank Vachim