“Stunning”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Deep in the maze of Lindos, we were lost but we didn't mind. This little gem caught my eye as I was walking past.

Walking in, I loved the decor and the feel of the place instantly. I asked to be seated on the roof to where I was treated with the most stunning view of Lindos.

The dishes come out one by one and were of the highest quality. Truly a romantic and beautiful date

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

For anyone going to Lindos, we can highly recommend this restaurant. The food was amazing. We had the meze starter which was excellent and the steak which was lovely and tender. An exceptional meal and service. All very friendly staff.

Reviewed November 3, 2017

The staff at Alex's are very friendly, the food is exceptional, will definightly eat here again next year.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

You get a very good viewing point, and excellent coffee here; and no pressure. Friendly staff. Well recommended.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place today for lunch with my lady! Many options and great owner nice to have a chat with. Will be back for sure!