“Best steaks ever!”

Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Lindos
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I was recomended to come here by one of the Rhodes Rock crew for my birthday. Fabulous restaurant! Lovely fresh fish and according to my husband, the best steaks ever!

1  Thank Gabrielle M
There are newer reviews for Arhontiko

Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place has it all.....

Its owned by a wonderful passionate man named Demetrius who's food is out of this world, I've eating fish/steaks all over the globe and this place is up there with the best.. great service, great presentation and if you're after amazing views while you dine you only have to ask to be seated on the roof terrace.. All i can say is that i have been coming to lindos 3 times a year for the past 7 years and I would recommend this place highly to anyone who wants to eat in the best restaurant on the Island.

Stewart Moody.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Arhontiko restaurant in Lindos is one of the most perfect restaurants you van find! The service, food and atmosphere is just perfect, owner Dimitris and his staff will do everything possible to give you an unforgettable evening. We come to Rhodos a couple of times per year during many years and we always visit Arhontiko at least once every time we are on the island. We have never been disappointed. The new chef makes the most beautiful paintings from each dish on your plate. If the weather is not warm enough for a rooftop table, the inside in the old captain's house is equally worth wile.
An absolute must when you visit Lindos!!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I wouldn't bother. The setting is nice and (like much of Lindos) there's a roof terrace with a good view. The staff are friendly. The food however doesn't match the high prices. I know everywhere in Lindos is pricy and tourist places tend to raise prices and depress quality but the food wasn't particularly tasty. Nice place, nice presentation, but a very disappointing place to eat.

2  Thank Nigel208
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We recently accepted an invitation from friends to dine with them.

Firstly I would like to say table selection outside is the best view of Lindos at night with he Acropolis in view. The ambiance was second to none.
We had a truly outstanding warm welcome from the family run restaurant.

The menu was extensive and I recommended the stuffed plums to start.... A real yummy treat!
Main course I had peppered steak which was superbly cooked. Everyone commented on how nice their meal was.

The chef even made us a special dish to try based on local produce in season. This was an exceptional treat ... Well done!!!!

I feel this restaurant in essence is a Greek extravaganza with the perfect service and a magical ambiance.