“Fantastic tuna salad as a starter is a must” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mythos All Day Restaurant

Mythos All Day Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 81 Restaurants in Lindos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
liverpool
“Fantastic tuna salad as a starter is a must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great service lovely food and a great view well worth a visit In lindos meal for two with half carafe of wine 50 euros or so

Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Lindos with the friendliest host!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

When visiting Lindos last year to find a venue for our wedding reception we visited over 15 restaurants and none came even close to the quality, value, view and atmosphere of Mythos so this was the obvious choice for us. We just returned from our wedding in Lindos and have absolutely no qualms in recommending this place to everyone for a private intimate meal, a smaller group or a large party. We returned nearly every evening for 10 nights with varying numbers of guests and were never disappointed.
The food is top quality with a head chef who previously worked in a 5* hotel. Portion sizes are generous but expect excellent presentation on top. We strongly recommend the Dolmades (Vine leaves), Aubergine dip, Spaghetti Di Mare, Lamb Kleftiko and Beef Stifado. These dishes are typical Greek dishes but having tried them elsewhere they are head and tails above the competition. The food is supplied from local butchers and fishmongers and is fresh and flavoursome. The house wines are also excellent quality, no need to order a bottle, just go for a carafe of the house wines!
The proprietor, George, is a true host. He meets and greets the guests, always remembers returning visitors and loves to talk and enjoy a drink with you after your meal. On our wedding day he also taught the groomsmen some of the traditional Greek dance steps which was enjoyed by all! His wife Sammy is also incredibly welcoming and often brings out complementary desserts made by herself.
The roof terrace has a fantastic view of the acropolis and the sea/beach. The terrace is not overlooked by other restaurants so there is a sense of intimacy and it is not too noisy. The water feature wall also adds ambience.
Don't visit Lindos and miss out on eating here!

• Visited June 2013
Udaipur, India
“Great shrimps”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Lovely traditional Greek food and Italian. The best thing about this restaurant is the staff, they're very friendly. Fantastic shrimps.

• Visited April 2013
Ierapetra, Greece
“I don't get it... really!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

So I am in Lindos, looking for a restaurant and checking my trusted Tripadvisor on my phone. I see Mythos restaurant with 350 reviews between very good and excellent and I think: "it can't be more safe than that!" on a tourist place like Lindos.
So we sit there and the starter is olives in orange juice and it tastes excellent. We are happy that we nailed it and wait for our order.
Then... All hell breaks loose as all the other dishes we get are between bad and terrible...
The grilled chicken is badly cooked with a very medium sauce and something burned on top which i am still not sure what it was. The Greek salad is a joke, both due to its quantity (about a quarter of a normal Greek salad) and it's quality. The bruschettas is the only thing that's bearable and last but not least the pizza: It's the first time that I try a fresh pizza (I saw him making it or I wouldn't believe that it was fresh) taste much worse that a frozen one. The cheese was definitely not mozzarella (even resembling it) and on top of it was a bacon of the cheapest quality, that stinked (I haven't had that kind of meat since the army!).
On the over, a horrible food experience, and worse it that I lost my faith (for the first time) in Tripadvisor's score. I still cannot understand how did this get these reviews here! Anyway, if you go there (proceed at your own risk) and agree with me, make sure you click on I found this review helpful, maybe someone else will be saved!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank mandotos
Dublin, California
“Best Tiny Sea Shrimps from Simi Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife had a light lunch at this restaurant while I trekked up the hill to the Acropolis of Lindos. She ordered this plate of tiny sea shrimps from the nearby Simi Island. You can see the island from the restaurant's terrace. It was so good, she saved a few for me.

For those who like tiny shrimps with the shells fried crispy and who do not mind eating the whole thing, this is a treat! Better than similar dishes from China because of the pollution problem in the rivers of China.

It is a lovely place to stay for a couple of hours, enjoying food and wine, and a good view of the mountain and the sea.

• Visited May 2013