“Impressive Food”

Ranked #45 of 88 Restaurants in Lindos
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

It is a bit out of the way, but well worth the effort. I went with my wife to try them out based on the reviews.Presentation was perfect. The lamb (kleftiko) was melting in my mouth! Utterly impressed! Overall, definitely a nice place to visit as you get great view, service and food for a fair price.Can't wait to go back next year!!

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Went there tonight,the place we were going to was not open so we called in as it was on the way back.
There were six scabby cats patrolling around your legs. That did not bother me that much, it is Greece after all, My sons pasta was stone cold the wife's seafood pasta had a strong metallic taste. My pork with dates was sort of passable. To be fair the waitress who was very nice apologised and said the chef had been sick and had to go home. At the end of the day that's all well and good but it wasn't that cheap. This has been the only not so good eating experience we have had so far in Lindos.

2  Thank FamilyPie
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch in this restaurant and got very good service and food. The Greek food was very tasty and high quality. Absolutely nothing to complain about.

1  Thank brainsurgery
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Exelent food, very kind scervice. On the roof of the restaurant you can eat and latetime whatch the moon. Perfekt for candlelightdiner.

1  Thank martini187
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed at memories hotel and visited this restaurant 3 times with my week of us bein there. The food is great taste and the presentation is out of this world. I went there for my 21 and they made it so special. The service from the waiters (bladei) :-D is excellent they are so helpful and happy. Shaun and Sammie.

3  Thank Shauniep