“Good taverna”

Ranked #52 of 89 Restaurants in Lindos
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Good food but seemed to us that the cook simply cooked the dishes don't caring about their presentation.
Nice panorama of the village and the acropolis

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were recommended here by a couple staying within our apartment complex and it was worth the visit. I had the meatballs for started followed by the lamb with haloumi cheese & rosemary in puff pastry and it was delicious. We will definitely be visiting Agostinos again when we return to Lindos

2  Thank zk007
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Too many stray cats during dinner, the grilled fish was expensive, got cold too quickly and not so good.

2  Thank whisperedstar
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We discovered this restaurant towards the end of our 2-week holiday in Lindos (Sept 2012). If you enter Lindos village through the main square, it is worth walking through the village towards St Paul's Bay to find this restaurant. It is quite an unassuming restaurant at ground level but does have a roof terrace with a great view of the Acropolis. The service was very friendly. We both had delicious meals (starters and mains) on our first night and decided we had found the "wow" factor. Starters: feta cheese with a tomato sauce and dolmades. Then Kleftico and I had a dish with lamb and goat's cheese on top with vegetables. On our second visit the service was again very friendly. I had a feta cheese pie which was also delicious. My partner had brusheta with prawns. He was disappointed with his dish as the prawns were whole and sat on top of his brusheta. She tomata salad was cubed with no sauce which was sprinkled over the brusheta. I had a prawn pasta. There were four huge, whole prawns on my plate with salad and potatoes. Unfortunately the prawns were very gritty and I had to force down a second. There was no way I could eat the other two. Disappointingly the salad was exactly the same as that I had just had with my starter although I could have opted for vegetables. In spite of the fact we were both disappointed with parts of our meals on our second visit we would return to this restaurant because our meals on our first visit were so delicious.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The restaurant is excellent with great view, friendly staff and excellent food particularly the lamb kleftico. It is not a place to go when it is windy though as it is so high.

1  Thank Mataxalady