“Very nice place to stay ! Definitely recommend it!!”
Review of Lindos Blu

Lindos Blu
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Lindos
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Stockholm, Sweden
“Very nice place to stay ! Definitely recommend it!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Fantastic hotel, Me and my wife loved the place! The room we had an amazing vie of the sea and had a luxury feel. The whole hotel was spacious and beautifully maintained. Service is 5 star and great staff felt very personal. Looking forward to go back , definitely in 2014.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alexander G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a fabulous holiday at the Lindos Blu, this truly is a five star experience. Everything about this hotel was perfect, the staff are so friendly and welcoming, the food is amazing and the location is simply stunning. Can't wait to return.

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous!!!! all with sea views
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I have just come back from a 10 day stay here. This is what we found. The hotel itself is 6 years old and looks like it was finished yesterday. Yes, it is spotless, because the maids work like slaves and are worth their weight in gold. It's a lovely place with some modern features, but the emphasis here is service. Shift Leader Paganiotis on reception is a master at this. Nothing is too much trouble and all staff are very eager to please. The top bar doesn't open till 5:30pm. You want some lunch there at 1:30? No problem. They will make it for you and then haul it up from 3 floors down with no complaint. It's this and other things like it that sets this place apart. However, as amazing as the staff were, there are some gripes.
Firstly, the top pool area. Some people have complained that there aren't enough sun loungers around the pool. This is because there isn't enough ROOM around the pool for any more. And the fact that the breakfast is served on the same deck till 11am means that you could be eating, while 3 feet away, someone is slathering themselves with factor 20. A bit strange. The bottom pool is no better. It is tiny and only accommodates 9 sun loungers. And the nearest toilet is floors away.
Secondly, and this is my main one, The journey from the top of the hotel to the beach is truly ridiculous. Between the four lifts down is a maze of corridors, stairs and outdoor space to conquer before you touch the sand. Also, no-one has mentioned you need to venture through Lindos Mare (Lindos Blu's sister hotel) to reach the shore. Going to the beach every day was an unfathomable inconvenience. If you do triathalons however, you'll be fit enough.
And thirdly, I didn't get what everyone was raving about regarding the breakfast. There is a decent selection of food there but no more than any other four or five star hotel offers.
Overall we had a lovely time here, largely due to the staff. The food here is extremely good and were told we had been upgraded for the last three days for our anniversary to a room with a shared pool. The staff move all your stuff to the new room for you. Amazing.
Special mentions must be given to Paganiotis on reception, George the porter, the whole room service team, Thanassis in the Five Senses restaurant and a special thanks to Theo at Five Senses for his professionalism and being an all round good guy.

Room Tip: All rooms face the sea but don't get any sun.
2 Thank andrew a
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I decided to visit Rhodes for the first time in several years. Checking Trip Advisor we decided to visit the two top hotels for a week each. I wrote a glowing report of the other hotel which had the best food I had eaten in a five-star hotel. The second week we visited Lindosblu. It blew us away. The Trip Advisor comments are located the extreme friendliness of the staff. They were right. Far and away the friendliest staff I have seen. And extremely competent. The food was by far the best we had ever eaten. I think I gained 5 kg in chocolate alone. In visiting other resort hotels I am happy if there is one breakfast and dinner sweet that I really like. Here every dessert and sweet is beyond compare. 10 or 15 choices each better than the other. I have it on good authority that the pastry chefs are on loan from Zeus on Mount Olympus where they prepare his winter ration of ambrosia. They merely come to Lindosblu in the summer to sharpen their skills so that the gods will have even tastier fare in the winter months.
It seems that the friendliness of the staff rubs off on the guests because I have seen far more interaction and friendliness among the guests here and anyplace I have been.
This is the best hotel I have experienced--better than the 6 star hotel in Dubai.

Room Tip: Any room has great sea view
3 Thank Bob O
Evesham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 29, 2013

What a truly wonderful hotel. My wife and I have just spent a truly wonderful week at the Lindos Blu and are already planning our return next year. Yes, the reviews on Trip Advisor are nearly all superb but you always wonder to yourself whether or not it can really be this good? Oh yes, it is and some!. We had a lovely standard double room with a fabulous view of the bay which the wonderful Katerina upgraded on my birthday to a sublime Villa for the remaining 3 days of our holiday. This was a lovely gesture from a truly wonderful person, a real professional.
The food throughout was exceptional, the service magnificent. Although all the staff are terrific, I would as well also like to mention the excellent Carolena, the Maître D on the restaurant who had the most wonderful smile and personality, always gave you a lovely welcome. We read a review about how difficult it is to tip everyone. It is actually refreshing to know that you can if you wish leave with the reception an amount, which we did, that will be handed out to all the staff. Such a good idea.
I can not recommend this hotel highly enough, the best that I have ever stayed in. It really is a long time till next year!!

Wimborne, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The ultimate in service, facilities, location and chill factor. We spent 2 weeks from 1st to 14th Sep 2013 and didn't want to leave.
The staff are so helpful, the views from the hotel & in nearby Lindos town, are breathtaking and to top it all the weather was fantastic with all day sunshine.
The quality feel resonates throughout the hotel, though a bit gimmicky with the on terrace apartment pools. The food & restaurants are first class, the spa is heaven, with Marrissa being very thorough in finding those aches & pains, which you will soon forget when Sabbas & Nashtia look after you in the cocktail bar.
Nearby, on the beach are two excellent, but Greek restaurants, if you fancy a change, Rotunda (Azzurro bar) & Glycha Nera.
We would certainly go back!!!

Room Tip: All rooms have sea views. I wouldn't bother with the private pool.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Ok it's Andy n Dee, we stayed at Lindos Blu for 14 nights and thoroughly enjoyed Lindos, the hotel is in excellent immaculate condition and the staff are 6* really great attentive and nice,
The Double room is standard and definitely not 5*, nice touch of the Jacuzzi bath and screen but all standard hotels in Greece have the same layout, the floor in 311 needed re-varnishing as it looked tired as did the table top, fridge too small and no freezer.
Just a call on 1 to Michael and dada ice cubes so that was sorted.....
Anastasia and the girls at Breakfast and Dan the Egg man are great. However there are some issues that I believe degrade the hotel, firstly the room balcony and sun issue well you get none...... ever.......ever, next the pools and loungers, none have great sun all day all are too tight next to each other, if you are an early riser you maybe lucky but you are all tight, we were above the dip pool and only TBH 4 beds out of 12 had any decent sun, and none after 5pm.

Room Showers have the most slippy floors (I really believe someone will get seriously injured on the shower in my room 311, no risk assessments have been done when wearing Amber Solaire) the lifts were fine, all bar's FAR too expensive, mini bar an absolute fortune everything in bar is 4x more expensive than normal bars in Lindos, Beach is not exclusive anyone just pulls up, plenty of E/Euros on the beach, everything was just too expensive, I cannot get the thought of a wash and iron of a shirt at £7 when all I wanted was an iron, my clothes were clean, just wanted a quick iron out of suitcase, there is no iron or trouser press and you are not ALLOWED one, you can buy an iron at the local supermarket for 22 euro but we didn't, simple make an ironing room at 5 euro a pop not rocket science.

Room service was ace Michael you are a star.
WiFi great
Food good but pricey
Very much like a London Doctors surgery clinical and clean.
Towel ladies at 17.30hrs was a nice touch, and very polite.
Sauna and indoor pool Gym etc all great but used little, steam room is brilliant and clears your nose.

Lobster night 75 euro are you joking....... each.... we sneaked a peak and I buy lobster at £25 each served in UK and I pick which one we have.

Breakfast was great although occasional queue for fresh eggs, and queue jumpers.....Herr ....?
My main whinge would be I had to go to next door Lindos Mare for any form of entertainment other than a fella on a piano, and it is a hike (although there is a short cut), I know it said relaxing quite etc but the odd night might be nice.
And the TV, Well 12 euro 50 for "Meet the Fockers" or "Kung Fu Panda"is simply robbery, they would be better having a DVD library at 5 euro and TV channels are simply not 5* 2 English channels both BBC News (8 German channels) and Doctors!!! unacceptable TBH, This needs redress immediately.
It is NOT a walk to Lindos Town and if you do it is a life threatening thing so 20 euro both ways Taxi.
No kids great, very much couples, would say older couples, I was young at 50. (Barry)
It is a hike uphill from beach to hotel I actually drove down, lazy but it worked, supermarket on beach, if the hotel switched on they could sell water etc cheaper and not loose custom here totally mental as a business I know I would be looking at competition and matching prices especially as it is a 5 minute walk water 50 cents in supermarket 3.50 in hotel!!!!!.
Aircon is old and rubbish and I was not too impressed, Island Blu was definitely better.
We used the Lindos Mare pool and bar, so could have saved £1200 as we saw a room and it compared to ours so I was not too happy.
On site shop not very good.
We met some nice dudes, Barry n Margaret both sweeties and Nick n Sue proper geezers :) and our stalkers sorry I cant remember your names xx, spent a fortune and enjoyed a 2 week break but would NOT go back to Lindos Blu we will use Island Blu where we have stayed before and found as good if not better for far less ££££.

Staff are superb and are definitely what makes Lindos Blu Katrina & George well done.

2 Thank AndynDavina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lindos
AquaGrand Exclusive Deluxe Resort
#5 of 127 in Rhodes Town
Amathus Elite Suites
Amathus Elite Suites
#4 of 127 in Rhodes Town

Been to Lindos Blu? Share your experiences!