“Fantastic place to enjoy tapas or pinchos”
Review of La Tasca de Ana

La Tasca de Ana
Ranked #1 of 96 Restaurants in Jaca
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I go there several times a year and I always enjoy the tapas and the wine. Try "somontano" wine, tapas "lujuria", "berlusconi", "caracoles", ...
Very friendly staff.
The problem is that the place use to be very crowed and is a very small restaurant. Be patient, you will finally enjoy.

2  Thank jecapilla

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My friends and I find this place very typical. This is a real spanish bar - tapas restaurant. The quality of the food is excellent. The tapas were exquisite and the beer was great. The I strongly recommend this place to all those who love eating well and who love to stay in good company!

1  Thank flyng_captain
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had heard this place gets busy so we showed up right as they opened. We were lucky enough to snag one of the 4 small tables while we watched the place fill up with locals and tourist (couples and families with small children). The tapas and wine kept coming and we were not disappointed. The blend between a fun and exciting atmosphere and some of the best tapas we had in Spain made for a memorable experience. Although they didn't open until 7:30 there is a small bar right next door that has some amazing local wines. I think we had 2 glasses of wine each (with the nice wine glasses) for a total of $5.

1  Thank TravelsMoore
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Great Tapas Bar !!! Ask for a "Rodolfito" and a good drink and while you enjoy this you can choose some other tapas. If it wasn't for the Pyrenees you might be forgiven for thinking that you are in the old town in San Sebastian.

1  Thank JuanFPerez
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Great food, great environment, and reasonable price. Certainly one place I never miss. The only thing better to go in low season or during the week otherwise it tends to be overcrowded.