We just have to agree with all the superlative comments that previous reviewers have posted.
- intimate, well located, clean, caring boutique hotel that more than "goes the extra mile ".
They even chased up the Hotel Alfonso XIII to ensure a bikini Sue had left behind was sent on to us in London...and it's arrived safely...our thanks.
Monica and Lola will help you immediately sort the best from the rest, be it restaurants, bodega visits ( do choose the personal tapas sherry tasting at Lustau - by appointment ), real flamenco or shopping...in fact everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the traveller wishing to connect to the soul of Andalusia, Hotel Casa Grande offers a welcoming atmosphere with an emphasis on hospitality and personalized travel advice. The 15-room hotel is situated in a beautifully restored family mansion on a lovely palm-lined square in the centre of Jerez. All rooms are individually decorated and offer luxurious en-suite bathrooms. Our amenities include a spacious roof terrace, reading room, sherry bar and free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grande Hotel Jerez De La Frontera