This 14th century building in the middle of this incredible 14th-16th century town - like a mini-Siena - houses a wonderful hotel, run by some of the most friendly, helpful people we met in Spain. The restaurant, set in a small garden is also excellent and has interesting regional specialties. This hotel is very peaceful and comfortable - might not suit families with small children - but neither would Caceres. It is an elegant place for people with a taste for history.
Only problem is getting to the hotel which is in the heart of the old town. Get precise instructions before driving there - GPS was not adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador will be closed due to renovation work from September 1, 2009 to Spring, 2011. The closest Paradors to stay at are those in Mérida, Trujillo, Guadalupe, or Plasencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Parador de Caceres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Caceres Hotel Caceres
- Parador De Caceres cáceres
- Parador De Caceres Hotel cáceres