This must be one of the quietest hotels that I have ever stayed in and, as a result, an excellent night's sleep.
The car parking was full when we arrived and so we were led to a garage in the main town and ferried back. No problem. Our room was of a good size and extremely comfortable, big bed, excellent bathroom although the design of the basins a little strange. Windows tiny and no view but, as I say, no noise either.
The staff were most attentive and polite at reception and in the restaurant where the dinner was average but the breakfast good. Care needs to be taken when ordering the plate of regional sausage from the menu as, although this is what it says in English, the Spanish says ' A plate of regional Cheese'!! Strange?
The hotel is perfectly placed aand it was lovely to be able to walk out of the hotel into this beautifully maintained and most charming historic little walled town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Parador will be closed due to renovation work from September 1, 2009 to Spring, 2011. The closest Paradors to stay at are those in Mérida, Trujillo, Guadalupe, or Plasencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parador de Caceres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De Caceres Hotel Caceres
- Parador De Caceres cáceres
- Parador De Caceres Hotel cáceres