“Best hotel in Bulandshahr”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Natraj

Hotel Natraj
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bulandshahr
Hotel Natraj
Ranked #1 of 4 Bulandshahr B&B and Inns
delhi
“Best hotel in Bulandshahr”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I am Dr Manoj Grover. I have been staying at Hotel Natraj 5 days a week for the past one year. I have also stayed in another hotel and checked other hotels of Bulandshahr as well. No other hotel comes close to Hotel Natraj in terms of service, value, location, cleanliness and safety. It is well managed by three brothers of a very reputed family of Bulandshahr. You will always find at least one of them at reception. Because of that the staff is very responsive. You can say that hotel Natraj is my home away from home !

Room Tip: Prefer corner rooms as they are larger, though all rooms are of sufficient size
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank manojgrover
Vipul39, General Manager at Hotel Natraj, responded to this review, May 10, 2016
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Natraj Bulandshahr!!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for taking time out and providing your personal feedback.
I am SO GLAD to know that you enjoyed your stay and our team’s hospitality. I am sharing the feedback with my team which is the prime strength of this hotel. Your appreciation motivates the team to enhance their efforts in looking after guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warmest regards,

Vipul Mittal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have been visiting Bulandshahr for work since 1 year now and at 2 occasions stayed in different hotels. After my first stay at Hotel Natraj, I have never thought of any other option.

The facility is good, and the management is awesome. You get a peaceful environment and quick room service. Moreover, the hotel is centrally located and you can easily take the highway in max 5 minutes for Delhi, Aligarh, Badayun and Hapur.

The hotel also takes advance reservation if you are a frequent traveler.

This is the only hotel in Bulandshahr where you get ample parking space and good security.

Must stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank NeelabhS
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Natraj Bulandshahr!!!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for taking time out and providing your personal feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warmest regards,

Vipul Mittal

Been to Hotel Natraj? Share your experiences!