Stayed here in May 09. Agree with other reviewers. Modern clean hotel with friendly staff. We got upgraded to a better room as my husband is a Priority Club card holder. Very large bed and very large bathroom. Breakfast was good, but perhaps not up to the standard of other Crowne Plaza hotels we have stayed at, but it was only 12 euros. The srambled eggs were dissapointing but they did cook some fried eggs for us. We ate in the restaurant one evening, it was pretty good for for a buffet for 20 euros. I think it is fine to stay here for one or two nights, but as there is absolutely nothing to do in the vicinty, it means you have to catch the train to Venice every time you want to go out. It is 6 euros for a return journey. Nearly had a prolem when they said there was a train strike the day we had to leave to go to Verona, but in the end the trains turned up on time.
Venice is an expensive place to shop, eat etc. We paid one euro 50 cents just to use the toilet and we had a tea and a beer in St Marks Sq and it cost 22 euros!! However, there are cheaper places to eat the further you go from St Marks Sq.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino hotel, with its comfortable and fashionable rooms, is ideally located at just 20 minutes by train from the magic of Venice and provides easy access via A4 motorway to Venice Marco Polo airport (12km) and Treviso (17km). All 152 rooms offer high speed internet access and interactive TVs. In addition to our spacious Executive rooms, the hotel offers Family and Accessible rooms. You can unwind in our smart Minigym and relax in our L'Invito restaurant and bar where authentic cuisine blends perfectly with innovative and creative dishes. The Crowne Plaza Venice East Quarto d'Altino is equipped with state-of-the-art conference technology and service, making it the ideal choice for business meetings, conferences and seminars (6 meeting rooms, all with natural daylight from 10 to 250 people).Wi-fi service provided throughout the hotel. Ample free car parking and garage provided on site. The CP Venice East-Quarto d'Altino has been consecutively awarded Best Hotel 2005 and Torchbearer 2006 amongst 600 IHG hotels in the EMEA region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d'Altino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto d`Altino Hotel Quarto d`Altino
- Crowne Plaza Quarto d Altino
- Holiday Inn Venice East
- Crowne Plaza Venice East-Quarto D'Altino Province Of Venice, Italy