Reasonably priced, very well appointed large-ish hotel with a good restaurant serving the usual "Campanile buffets" plus a more varied a la carte menu. The room I had was spaciously designed, shower super, free wifi too. On the downside the hotel is located in an "light industrial estate" and there is limited eating options in the immediate area. Rail station (under €2 to Turin Centre, trains ~10 mins) and bus stops nearby.
Property: Tulip Inn Turin SouthAddress: Via Guido Rossa 11, 10024 Moncalieri, Italy (Formerly Campanile Torino Sud)
Location: Italy > Piedmont > Province of Turin > Moncalieri
Business Center with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Moncalieri
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — Tulip Inn Turin South 3*
Number of rooms: 100
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 12 km from the exhibition center Lingotto in Turin and the Olympic Stadium, free parking, all rooms with bathroom, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, kettle with tea and coffee, air conditioning, reception 24 h, restaurant very appreciated, even by external clients, for the regional cuisine, we serve a rich breakfast buffet where you will find cakes made by our chef. The hotel was completely renovated, 100 new rooms, restaurant modern meeting room. We have rooms for the disabled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Tulip Inn Turin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Torino Sud Moncalieri
- Tulip Inn Turin South Moncalieri, Italy - Province Of Turin