I ended up here cause everything else was booked. If you have don't have a car and you are not stopping by for a single night beforw flying off from linate, then you'd better avoid this place since it's in the middle of nowhere and it will cost you dearly to get a taxi. Apart from that the hotel is okeish. A bit old and needs renewal but basically it is not a bad place. Just not inviting. No gym. A average restaurant and ab expensive breakfast in the morning. Ah well. Staff is very nice. If you ask for a taxi at reception tell them not to call 8585 as they will rip you off big time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in September 2008 Holiday Inn Milan Linate Airport Hotel welcomes you with its new look. Immerse in the Idroscalo greenery, at only 3 km from Linate Airport in the heart of the Business area where are located Companies like Ibm, 3M. The 142 soundproofed Holiday Inn Milan Linate Airport rooms, have been totally renewed to meet any kind of travellers’ needs and expectations; the Business Wi-Fi Room created to host the Manager in a comfortable and relaxing environment guaranteeing services and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Milan Linate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milan Linate Hotel Peschiera Borromeo
- Holiday Inn Peschiera Borromeo
- Milan Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Milan Linate Peschiera Borromeo, Italy