I have spent one night at this hotel, because I had an early flight next morning from Linate. Everything was bad. Hotel needs renovation everywhere, everything is old and worn. The room is small, but workable for a night. If you have no car, then you have to eat at the hotel and the food is not exciting at all. The breakfast was poor also, and costs 12 Euros.
The hotel is secluded from society and you get there only by car or taxi. Shuttle service is available, but the first bus leaves at 06:00 and then I had to take a taxi to the airport anyway, my flight departed at 06:15. In addition, they build roads in the area and you have to drive around or sit in the traffic jam. There are probably better options around the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renewed in September 2008 Holiday Inn Milan Linate Airport Hotel welcomes you with its new look. Immerse in the Idroscalo greenery, at only 3 km from Linate Airport in the heart of the Business area where are located Companies like Ibm, 3M. The 142 soundproofed Holiday Inn Milan Linate Airport rooms, have been totally renewed to meet any kind of travellers’ needs and expectations; the Business Wi-Fi Room created to host the Manager in a comfortable and relaxing environment guaranteeing services and technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Milan Linate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milan Linate Hotel Peschiera Borromeo
- Holiday Inn Peschiera Borromeo
- Milan Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Milan Linate Peschiera Borromeo, Italy