“Good but below the expectations in Tripadvisor”
Review of Ristorante Cardinale - CLOSED

Ristorante Cardinale
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barcelona, Spain
“Good but below the expectations in Tripadvisor”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I went to this restaurant looking at everybody comments. I am not sure if I am becoming picky or simply honest. I enjoyed the food, slighly overpriced. However my first impression was not so good. The place looks like a recoverted office / shop.
We got fiven a menu on the black board to begin with which was difficult to read and did not have anything special. The printed menu also did not have something special.
The food was very good overall. The service brilliant.

• Visited November 2011

Rochester, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food & Service! at reasonable prices!”
Reviewed October 9, 2010

At last some really nice Italian food, I stayed in Milan for two weeks and really struggled to find some decent Italian food, although I found Ristorante Carinale and at last experienced some really nice Italian food! Shame though I only managed to eat in here for 2 evenings though! The menus are in Italian although Catia was very kind to translate the whole menu and the special boards for me! Her level of service was also very prompt indeed and made me feel very welcome, thank you soo much!

The bill at the end too was a big surprise it was much cheaper than other restaurants . If you find yourself in Peschiera Borromeo seriously make sure you pop in here! Catia maybe to stop you having to translating though it may be a good idea to have an english menu to hand ;)