“The best place I've ever stayed in my life.”

Review of RESIDENCE MENOTRE

apt. MICOL - Breakfast on the terrace
apt.  MICOL
apt. MICOL
studio  CORINNA
studio CORINNA private al fresco dining area
Communal barbecue and wood-burning oven
General View of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Any
Montesant...
Brooklyn, New York
“The best place I've ever stayed in my life.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough great things about our holiday in Umbria, hosted by the Tontis. My children and I stayed at Residence Vallemela and it was like a dream. The food, the scenery, all the amenities. We couldn't have asked for better. We were treated like family. I felt like I had come home. If we never go on another vacation, having been here will suffice for the rest of my life. La vita bella!

PedroPetr...
Paris
“Perfect hideout in the green heart of Italy”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Couldn't be more perfect my stay at the residence Menotre. The whole Tonti family was extremely welcoming and nice, and I had a great time with them. The little village of Rasiglia is very charming, specially good if you can have a car to go around, but also possible to go around by bus to Foligno + train. You have all the best around: beautiful towns, DELICIOUS wine and food (including the meals prepared Tontis), and spectacular nature. And the rooms are reeeeeally quiet, comfortable and well equipped; it's no sin if you come and just give yourself the pleasure of stay there all the time.

This is one of my favorite regions of Italy, and I definitively won't stay in other place than there in my next visit!

Visit was for: Leisure

Date of stay: June 2011
Rugged travelers
wasthat4u...
Maui, Hawaii
“Residence Menotre and its owners made this the best part of our month in Italy”
Reviewed November 19, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

3 or us--couple and teenage daughter, who are part Italian heritage, were enchanted by Umbria. It has spectacular beauty and many famous site. Most importantly, our accommodations made the visit even more wonderful. At the ILARIA apartment we are all we needed, and the most amazing host/hostesses. We has a crisis with our car and they rescued us and saved us loads of money, on a Saturday aternoon. The best food we EVER have had was on their recommendation in a tiny village nearby. Stay here!! Aloha, Barbara, Ray & Laura

Date of stay: June 2011
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing