I stayed at Camping Roma a while ago to be honest, so I hope that it is still as wonderful now as it was 1 1/2 years ago! A friend and I were backpacking across Europe and booking hostels as we went. The idea of camping was brought to our attention when we camped in Venice and it seemed a lot cheaper than hostels (at this point in the trip, we needed cheap) The camground in Venice is great and I woulod recommend that one as well (Camping Fusina).
We stayed at Camping Roma for 4 nights in a house tent and I thought it was wonderful. There is a restaurant and a bar that turns into a nightclub at night(DJ, drinks, dancing). The food was great! the service was fast and people were friendly :) There is also a store onsite to buy liquor and snacks and stuff like that but there is a large grocery store across the street that has a lot to offer.
The campground isn't located in the city center but it's only a bus/metro away. Plus being in the city center can be loud and less safe I would say. It's nice to escape the hustle and bustle of Romes busy busy streets and get away to a nice quiet campground.
There is also a couple pools onsite which is nice for the hot days, lots of lounge chairs.
I really can't think of anything bad to say about this place except the mosquitos but there isn't much to do about that... Buy bug spray!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- I Pini Family Park: camping, nature, Rome, comfort and relaxation... All within your family's reach. Have you ever thought of spending a holiday in Rome while at the same time relaxing, immersed in the greenery, surrounded by all kinds of comforts and with total safety for the kids? For all of this - I Pini Family Park. Stretch out by the pools, which are designed in every detail for your children's safety, in the evocative landscape of the Roman hills... And when you like, in a few minutes you can be walking among the beauties of Rome. The perfect holiday for all the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your I Pini Family Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Pini Family Park Hotel Fiano Romano
- I Pini Family Park Rome/Fiano Romano, Italy