“Best day of our trip !”
Review of Sicily Tours

Sicily Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Letojanni
More attraction details
Owner description: Sicily Tours offers car hire with driver, all over Sicily, excursions, meeting/congress, VIP services, ceremonies/weddings. All services are organized exclusively with Mercedes-Benz cars and with English speaking driver. Sicily Tours also provide on request: interpreters and multilingual guides, suggestions for restaurants and hotels, wine tasting with typical wine from Mount Etna and honey tasting with honey from Mount Etna.
toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day of our trip !”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This company was amazing . The owner carmello picked us up and took us all around . We had lots of free time and he picked us up right where we agreeded upon. The rate was excellent and he suggested the best restaurant spot. He provided waters and pops and was friendly and well spoken. I would not hestitateto book or recommend him. We are all dying to go back to sicily and will contact him for hotel suggestions. A perfect way to see sicily in a day !! Thanks. Tracy clive emma and olivia.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Best Day of Our Cruise”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I did advance planning for our cruise with particular attention to excursions. I was
traveling with my Mom and a friend and wanted to be sure that Mom could see all of the sights
without getting on and off a bus and rush around shopping as she has knee issues. I thought
a private personal tour was the way to go.
I chose Sicily Tours and Carmelo was our guide, but more like a friend for that jewel of a day when we were in Sicily.
There were 3 of us and we had not been to Sicily before. Through e-mail prior to our arrival
an itinerary was planned and explained in advance in case we had additions etc.
The day could not have been better. There are not enough accolades for Carmelo and everyone
involved with Sicily Tours. From the moment we disembarked our ship and saw our name on the sign and entered the comfortable Mercedes it just got better and better. We were relaxed and in
great hands. Carmelo took such care of my Mom and attention to our needs. Every moment of this day was special. I feel we have a friend now in Sicily and I plan on returning for a longer visit. There is no doubt that my first call will be to Sicily Tours.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

3 Thank cmgkp
Cape coral, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We highly recommend this driver!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Me and my family traveled to Sicily last month and we had Carmelo as our driver. He showed us around in the best way possible. He explained the island very well and and was always at our disposal. If we ever go back to Sicily we plan on calling him for sure. Very great person! Thank you Carmelo!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Favio M
Palermo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An excellent driver and Chauffeur who manages to show the best of the the island of Sicily. Very professional and polite. Grea”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

An excellent driver and Chauffeur who manages to show the best of the the island of Sicily. Very professional and polite. Great experience.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Giuseppe I
michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“God Father tour and Taormina”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

What a delightful day we enjoyed on the island of Sicily! Carmello picked us up from the port in Messina in a timely fashion and we began our day in the comfort of his Mercedes Van. We began our tour visiting Savoca where scenes of the Godfather were shot...beautiful views of the country side from this small hillside village and Mt. Etna. Then on to Forza d' Agro to visit the church where the wedding scene took place. We then enjoyed Taormina for lunch and a stroll through the shop lined streets. The four of us were so pleased with our tour and our guide Carmello that we are anxious to return to Sicily soon.
Great tour...wonderful guide Carmello! I am a travel agent and will definately recommend Sicily Tours to my clients travelling to Sicily.

Visited September 2012