We stayed here on a B&B rate for four nights of an eight night holiday. This hotel is very reasonably priced on theB&B rate. We really like it it has a lovely feel and is very friendly. It has a charm of days gone by. The rooms are a little dated but they and the hotel are kept impeccably clean bright and cheerful. It is a most convenient hotel for lounging on the beach and by the pool. The sea is quite shallow and you need to walk out a way to swim. This is a quite hotel a place to unwind and recuperate and then a base to do some exploring. We weren't going to eat in the hotel in the evening as we could tell it would be too 'hotel like'. It was a 5 min walk to the nearby restaurants. There were a couple of European package tours (50 and up age group) and I think most of the evening dinners in the dinning room consist of these pleasant folk. We had light lunches on the Terrace between lounging on the sun beds and swimming on the beach which sent the bill up somewhat but with such a great setting and so very convenient we were happy to pay. The Terrace is really special and the view is a must for at least one the romantic evening meal though for the rest of the stay we had better food at the nearby restaurants and were happier to explore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated modern high quality 4 Stars Hotel with private beach, pools, restaurants, dock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabbiano Azzurro Hotel
- Gabbiano Azzurro Golfo Aranci
- Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro Sardinia/Golfo Aranci, Italy