Hotel was good not great. Hotel rooms are OK make sure you get one facing Isola Tavolara. Staff are pleasant and helpful, always helps if you can speak a little Italian. Agree with the other reviewers that the hotel is in a good location, it's close to Olbia airport, the pool was nice, views good, breakfast good. If you want somewhere reliable and you're happy to explore during the day by car then stay here - it's a good place to base yourself.
That said for me after a full week exploring the area there are better places to stay. Nothing against the hotel I just think that Golfo Aranci is not the best area - if I had my time over I would stay somewhere with views closer to Porto Cervo, Cappricioli, Palau area or La Madalena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the lush landscape of Golfo Aranci, Gabbiano Azzurro Hotel & Suites is a lucky place blessed by sun, sea and nature, where comfort, food excellence and hospitality blend together to bring you only the best of the Italian hotelier experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabbiano Azzurro Hotel
- Gabbiano Azzurro Golfo Aranci
- Hotel Gabbiano Azzurro Sardinia/Golfo Aranci, Italy